People I met

peridot

I just wanted to thank all the people I met over the weekend, being on my own you all made my weekend so much better

Julie and John, and the children Jenny and Mikey, I have loved spending the days with you and Thank you so much for giving me the guest encouter with Robin.

Julie, Lucy and Kerry, the girls which kept me dancing all night. The boys as well Topher and Matt. The rest of the 4am group, who stayed up last night having such a laugh in the bar area, it was a life changing experience!!

Kimx

Edited by peridot

I just wanted to thank all the people I met over the weekend, being on my own you all made my weekend so much better

Julie and John, and the children Jenny and Mikey, I have loved spending the days with you and Thank you so much for giving me the guest encouter with Robin.

Julie, Lucy and Kerry, the girls which kept me dancing all night. The boys as well Topher and Matt. The rest of the 4am group, who stayed up last night having such a laugh in the bar area, it was a life changing experience!!

Kimx

We had a great time too Kim This was our first ME event but not our first con. We have many really good friends and most we have met at cons. It was great meeting you too and I hope you got a kip on the coach going home.

Hope to see you again and we will email you soon. x

We met lots of people who made this a fun and relaxing con. With two small children it has become a very different experience for us than before. No more late nights and pub lunches.

We also met two nice men called Mark and Paul who helped us enjoy the weekend even more.x :P

Jue x

Hi

This is a shout to my new friends, Hattie & Ayesha (sorry if I spelt that wrong). Thanks for letting me hang round with you and so sorry I didn't get to say goodbye - decided not to come to the party Sunday night (too tired :WINCE: )

But it was great to meet you (and anyone else I met) :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Here's to next year :dance:

Kimx

Seconding this :D I had a fantastic time and (as well as the guests and crew) the attendees were the cause :blink: Loved meeting (and partying away) with you Kim (and Topher & Simon & Fluffy) as well as everyone else that I met there! It was my first ME event and it was FANTASTIC!

Kerry xx

Great post. :D

I was pleased to see people I did recognize from previous cons (yvonne80, PurpleVamp, Michelle and various members of the crew who know me by now), but I also got to chat to several people I hadn't met before over the course of the weekend. Some weren't on/active on the forum (yet!), such as those to whom I spoke on Sunday, but particular highlights were meeting Topher and Matt on the Friday at McDonalds (ahem) and Numfar on the Saturday. As for the others, I shall have to remember to get either your username or your real name next time (funnily enough, I usually only get one or the other)...

Hope to catch up with you and anyone I missed next time!

• Moderators

There were only a tiny number (other than the crew...) of people there I'd known before, but I too met so many lovely people. I'm sorry I don't remember most of your names, but it was great to chat to you all! (The number of people who said 'oh, that's YOU?' when I revealed my forum name just confirmed that I spend too much time on here!)

• Moderators

was lovely getting to know you a bit Erin :firedevil::D

You too :help: (amazed how awake you guys looked Sunday morning - definitely glad that at least the clocks went back!) Hopefully get a chance to say hi in London at the end of the month.

• Moderators

was lovely getting to know you a bit Erin :lol::P

You too :D (amazed how awake you guys looked Sunday morning - definitely glad that at least the clocks went back!) Hopefully get a chance to say hi in London at the end of the month.

Wow! Another person called Erin :WINCE:

:poki: if only we'd known in advance, heh...

was lovely getting to know you a bit Erin :D:YAHOO:

You too :D (amazed how awake you guys looked Sunday morning - definitely glad that at least the clocks went back!) Hopefully get a chance to say hi in London at the end of the month.

Wow! Another person called Erin :D

:D if only we'd known in advance, heh...

We will for next time :unsure: look forward to meeting another Erin

Well, the only person I went over and physically introduced myself to was 1of2.

The two lasses from The Netherlands who won the Rocky Horror pieces were also lovely.

Other people I knew already from previous events and members of crew.

If anyone saw a medium sized woman wandering around in an oversized XL red Crew t-shirt - that was me :whistling:

On a similar vein, thanks to Kim, Sophie, Laura, the rest of the Browncoats, the lady dressed as Sweet and the girl who gave me a Shiny badge for contributing to such an amazing weekend. I hope I'll see you all next year. :whistling:

The shiny badge came from me, another Laura :) It was nice to meet you lot, and I gave away most of the 40-ish badges I'd made :)

The Torchwood con, the Hub is my main one, but if there are Firefly guests next year, then I'll come to Hallowhedon 3 as well.

Edited by laurab1

On a similar vein, thanks to Kim, Sophie, Laura, the rest of the Browncoats, the lady dressed as Sweet and the girl who gave me a Shiny badge for contributing to such an amazing weekend. I hope I'll see you all next year. :whistling:

The shiny badge came from me, another Laura :) It was nice to meet you lot, and I gave away most of the 40-ish badges I'd made :)

Thanks again, Laura. The badge looked yellow at the party, but turned out to be pink the following morning. :D

Thanks again, Laura. The badge looked yellow at the party, but turned out to be pink the following morning. :D

I had so much fun Sat night with all the Browncoats! Never had so many pics taken of me! I'll be there next year - already got a silver tickets :)