Highlights

yellowmarlin

1. The opening ceremony. Stephanie Romanov was hilarious, as was the other guests' reactions to her.

2. The first talk. The first question at the first talk was mine, and I got a signed ADR sheet as well. As was mentioned elsewhere, major kudos to Alan for his goodie bag.

3. The screening. Hilarious. Sheer genius.

4. Saturday night. I haven't had as much fun in ages. And I haven't posed for as many photos since I was my best friend's best man. My costume was astonishingly popular, and thanks to everyone who helped with it. Even Alan Tudyk commented on it.

5. The quiz. Brilliant. Such a great idea.

6. Last, but not least, the guests. All 5 of them were gracious, pleasant, funny and genuinely seemed to enjoy being there. Summed up best by Robin who walked past me yesterday afternoon while I was waiting for the Hoppa and took the time to stop and wish me a safe trip home.

So thank you to everyone (organisers, guests and attendees) who contributed to one of the best weekends of my life. I love you all and I'll see you next year.

my highlights (of guests)

alan saying he'd given Nathan fillion and "Alan tudyk moustache"

"hooker heels" (The first 3 time)

Stephanie replying how she entertained herself in "down time" .. "i think funny thoughts"

robins answer to the same question...

robin berrating a small child for crying (bad yes but god i laughed hard)

Alans male genitalia dance

jewels reactions to robin

jewel and stephanies luvdupness

alans debate with the powers that be about remaining on stage while the stage was "reset" - working in technical theatre i found this just hilarious. but i did need a toilet stop...

so many more gems.... please post!!

Edited by 5phere

Pretty much everything that has been listed so far, plus

The look of concern then relief from Alan when discovering that no-one actually had a guitar

Alan asking Jewel what her rap name is - J-Jazz-Jewel (I think)

The stage 'waiter'

Quiz - the inital reply from Jewel when asked what engine part needed replacing - "Oh S**t"

Robin referring to Terence Stamp as Terry (I don't know why but that amused me)

Jewel describing the pros/cons of 'living' next to Jason Momoa "....middle of the night then the whole room would shake, ah Jason is back..."

Commentary - The bewilderment from Tony that Ethan escaped by repeatedly running down the same (only) crate corridor

Great weekend! As for the many highlights:

1. The Live commentary screening of Band Candy was pure genius. Please do that again next year.

2. The quiz, I never thought I'd take part in a quiz with the actors from the show.

3. Halloween party. I love Halloween and a Whedonverse themed Halloween party was even better.

4. Just meeting the great guests and getting the autographs and photos.

Can't wait for Hallowhedon 3.

1.. The commentary of band cany was the funniest thing iv ever heard, seriously laughed the whole time

2.. hooker heals.. get the old man a nurse!

3.. Alan rolling on and off the stage!

4.. All the talks were hillarious

5.. Tony and Robins sense of humour, it was so british and i loved how the other actors somtimes didnt know how to take it LOL

6.. jewel and stephanies loved upness

7.. stephanie and robin just been them.. ah they were HILLARIOUS

8.. ah the whole weekend :poki: lol