A big thank you to SM and the crew

CosmicAvatar

Agreed, thanks to all.

Very special thanks to Malcolm and SJ for helping me out with my query :P .

Although I have spoken to him briefly before I finally got around to formally introducing myself to Mr Tall. A pain in the neck to talk too (literally :dance: ) but an extremely pleasant happy chappy whom I had a couple of very interesting chats with. A definite Trek fan as his joy/disappointment was very apparent when discussing Warp 10.

Apologies to Simone (if you read this) about the GE with Jewel on Saturday. You told us we had time for one more question. Which we did.....and then followed that with another 10 min chat including a new bundle of questions. Sorry about that! I can't speak for the others but personally I completely forgot you said we were out of time. Hope it didn;t cause any problems. Oops ;)

thank you thank you thank you. i have had a fabtastic funky weekend laughed soooo much it hurt, met amazing people made new friends got to dress up drink and dance and have come home with awesome photo's. i can't wait for next year i have started planning already! you guys totally rock :D xxxxxxxx :D

Totally agree with everyone. And many thanks to the lovely crew member (young lady) who handed me the photo of me with Alan of which I had no memory of being taken - although I now remember that the photographer liked the 'hand thing that was going on' and decided to take a second pic.

Big call out to Andy who on occasion went beyond the call of duty ha ha ha.

Ditto to it all. This was my first ME convention and unfortunately it very soon after major spinal surgery and I was very worried I would not be able to cope. The amount of staff who saw I was in pain and offered to help me was absolutely amazing and I would like to say thank you so much for making my year!

Edited by KLF

Totally agree with everyone. And many thanks to the lovely crew member (young lady) who handed me the photo of me with Alan of which I had no memory of being taken - although I now remember that the photographer liked the 'hand thing that was going on' and decided to take a second pic.

ooh that was me! It was lovely giving you your photo cos you were so utterly suprised and delighted to be given it :poki: (at least I think it was lol)

Edited by Rhianydd

ooh that was me! It was lovely giving you your photo cos you were so utterly suprised and delighted to be given it :D (at least I think it was lol)

I was totally happy and very surprised - thank you soooooo much!