South/South West Fans

Sarah_Cullen

• 2 months later...

I am from Bath :)

Going to stay at my friends in dudley before the convention then we are going together :):)

come say hi to me if you see me!!

I am likely to be seen wearing 'I <3 Jackson Rathbone' bag or 'Team Rathbone' Tshirt :)

*waves* cooee... I am down in the south west... BRISTOL =D

you live right by me!!

I am from Bath :)

Going to stay at my friends in dudley before the convention then we are going together :):)

come say hi to me if you see me!!

I am likely to be seen wearing 'I <3 Jackson Rathbone' bag or 'Team Rathbone' Tshirt :)

Bath! OMG, I lived in Trowbridge up until 2008, so only like 20 mins away! Hoping to be moving back to that area in the next 6 months! If I spot you I will come and say hi! :-) xxx

*bump*

Any other people on this wonderful forum from the South/South West??

Ps Fallen Volturi, good ol' Bristol! I have been there a few times!! :-) Xxx

I'm just a bit up from Bristol! Can't go there without spending a fortune at either Cribbs or Cabots...the best New Look for miles!

*bump*

Any other people on this wonderful forum from the South/South West??

Ps Fallen Volturi, good ol' Bristol! I have been there a few times!! :-) Xxx

I'm just a bit up from Bristol! Can't go there without spending a fortune at either Cribbs or Cabots...the best New Look for miles!

Ooooo yay ~beams~ people near me...are you staying at the hilton?

hey guys, im in blandford near poole dorset, just wonderinig if anyone has any space in a car that is going on fri leaving sun/mon and if could get a lift it would be much appreciated, even if its the case of getting to bristol/bath Southampton, i will ofcourse contribute to petrol and will only be bringing a carry on suitcase so its small.

regards tasha :D

Hi, I'm Tina and I live in Kent!

(I feel like i should be waving and saying this statement in an overly enthusiastic voice, al la blind date stylie! Or is that just me?!)

I know its more South Eastish, but south is south right!?

Not long to go!

I know what you mean! I haven't been to either for a while, but they are fab shopping centres!!

all you bristolians should definetely come and befriend me :) i wont bite! :D

I'm not a Bristolian, but a Trowbridgian (at heart) living in Hampshire, but will happily befrend you! :D

Hi, I'm Tina and I live in Kent!

(I feel like i should be waving and saying this statement in an overly enthusiastic voice, al la blind date stylie! Or is that just me?!)

I know its more South Eastish, but south is south right!?

Not long to go!

Absolutly! All Southerners welcome! :D

trowbridge is so close to bath too!

come say hi! i'll be wearing my team rathbone tshirt on the saturday or sunday :] x

cool beans!! At the Friday night party me, my boyfriend and my best friend will be dressed as very well known film characters (don't want to spoil the surprise by saying who) but I will be an animal with a full head on so we'll be obvious, feel free to say hi! :-) Xxx