South/South West Fans

Sarah_Cullen

Hi guys,

I thought I had set this topic up before, but I scrolled through and couldn't find one, so thought I would do it now! :blink:

If any of you lovely people out there are from the South/South West, then this is the topic to get chatting to other potential locals!

I will start, my name is Sarah, I am originally from Trowbridge in Wiltshire, but currently live near Basingstoke in Hampshire! :-)

xxx

Hey :)

Im Steph :) my mum lives in Nottingham but my Dad lives in a village Called Corhampton near Winchester :) ((Which is near Basingstoke Sarah!))

Yeah, just slightly further down the M3 from me! A few weeks ago we went to the Porterhouse Steak Restaurant in Winchester... very lush food!!!! :D

I'm Ange, I'm 30 something and I actually do live in Basingstoke!!!

How cool!!!!!! :P Basingstoke rocks!!! (we live the Basingstoke side of Hook) I think it has the best shopping centre I have ever been too, and we are off to La Tasca tonight! :D

Well you know where I live Sarah - Close enough to stalk you ;):WINCE::lol:

Yes indeedy! I was also crazy enough to let you in my house once! lmao! :poki:

How cool!!!!!! :unsure: Basingstoke rocks!!! (we live the Basingstoke side of Hook) I think it has the best shopping centre I have ever been too, and we are off to La Tasca tonight! :D

Enjoy! The restaurants are really nice down there in Festival Place.

Trouble with La Tasca - there is never enough for me! I'm always hungry :YAHOO:

Enjoy! The restaurants are really nice down there in Festival Place.

Trouble with La Tasca - there is never enough for me! I'm always hungry :lol:

It was scrummy thank you! The restaurants are lush, looking forward to getting a Pizza Express where the Italian used to be! I know there is already one in Basingstoke, but Festival Place is easier! :-)

Lol at not enough. We had 28 dishes between 6 of us, and cleared the lot! Its so easy to get carried away, I always leave so stuffed! lol

Poole in Dorset here! About as south coast as you can get!

xxx

Lush! I looooooove Poole! Havent been there for a long time though!

It was scrummy thank you! The restaurants are lush, looking forward to getting a Pizza Express where the Italian used to be! I know there is already one in Basingstoke, but Festival Place is easier! :-)

Have they got rid of Ciao Baby then? I've not been down that part of town for yonks.

May have to walk that way on my way home tomorrow.

Have they got rid of Ciao Baby then? I've not been down that part of town for yonks.

May have to walk that way on my way home tomorrow.

Yeah, it's been shut for a little while, and there are signs up saying Pizza Express coming soon. Ciao Baby never did seem very busy when we went in to Festival Place.