Book Discussion Thread

~Jenny~

Morganville is fantastic! I love that series!

wicked, thank you :)

i finished crescendo this week and i hate that we have to wait a year for the next one!

i absolutely love patch and nora, and the book really surprised me. it was all very unexpected.

earlier i was alphabetising my books [as you do] and was flicking through hush hush reading all my favourite parts :')

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm back to the Forbidden Game at the moment I think its called by LJ Smith. But have recently read The High Lord by Trudi Canavan which was an excellent end to the trilogy (The Black Magician), Dark Peril by Christine Feehan which is the latest book of the Dark Series, and Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead which is the latest of the Georgina Kincaid series. I also read Stefan's Diaries by LJ Smith which is part of the Vampire Diaries its like a spin off.

Becky, I was like that too! I can not wait for City of Fallen Angels to come out! Ooh Sam you must read them, they're awesome!

Well I've just finished reading Captivate (the follow on from Need) and I loved it! Sooo looking forward to Entice! Neeed to know what happens!

Has anyone read the Succubus series by Richelle Mead? I'm dying to chat about it with someone. :thumbup:

I *think* Samward said she has. I've yet to read it. Ha ha yet another series to add to my ever growing list of books to read. :)

i'm on the second morganville book now, as i finished the first in a day!

i'm hooked :')

blatantly going to read all 6 before christmas.

the last couple of days i've been excited to go to bed so that i can carry on reading... what a saddo!

Aww glad you enjoyed it! It's an awesome series! I've got Ghost Town (book 9 of Morganville) by the side of my chair. Ohhh I just noticed there's 2 diff covers for that but thankfully the one I have matches the others.

Has anyone read the Succubus series by Richelle Mead? I'm dying to chat about it with someone. :blink:

I *think* Samward said she has. I've yet to read it. Ha ha yet another series to add to my ever growing list of books to read. :)

They are amazing. I'm just gutted we've got to wait till Sept for the last one! I've got an idea of how it's going to end. At least the VA is only a few weeks away, that will help pass a day or 2.

Has anyone read the Succubus series by Richelle Mead? I'm dying to chat about it with someone. :blink:

They are amazing. I'm just gutted we've got to wait till Sept for the last one! I've got an idea of how it's going to end. At least the VA is only a few weeks away, that will help pass a day or 2.

I absolutely adore the Succubus books I so want the last one to hurry up and come out so I can find out what happens to Seth and Georgina. They are the cutest couple ever and I want it to turn out well for them so bad. Carter amuses me greatly as well he's like a hobo angel lmao.

Currently reading book 7 of The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike. I thought after the ending of book 6 that would be the end of them to go into Tescos and find out there was a book 7. But luckily it explains a lot of it in book 7 as to how he could bring the story round and continue it. I'm not totally into the books as much as I am with others but I can't help but keep going back to it as the stories are rather intriguing and get you thinking.

Can't wait for the next Vampire Academies book and House of Night to come out. There's two cosplays I'd love to do. I wanna do James Stark from HoN and possibly Rose from VA but not 100% yet which I wanna do.

Aww glad you enjoyed it! It's an awesome series! I've got Ghost Town (book 9 of Morganville) by the side of my chair. Ohhh I just noticed there's 2 diff covers for that but thankfully the one I have matches the others.

ah man, i'll have to make sure i get the matching ones!

it's bugging me really badly that i have twilight, new moon and eclipse in paperback and breaking dawn in hardback. but it's not bugging me enough for me to buy it again just yet as i'm being careful with money at the moment haha

ah man, i'll have to make sure i get the matching ones!

it's bugging me really badly that i have twilight, new moon and eclipse in paperback and breaking dawn in hardback. but it's not bugging me enough for me to buy it again just yet as i'm being careful with money at the moment haha

I managed to get Breaking Dawn paperback for £3 from Asda

Has anyone read the Succubus series by Richelle Mead? I'm dying to chat about it with someone. :YAHOO:

I absolutely adore the Succubus books I so want the last one to hurry up and come out so I can find out what happens to Seth and Georgina. They are the cutest couple ever and I want it to turn out well for them so bad. Carter amuses me greatly as well he's like a hobo angel lmao.

Me too. I only started to read them last week and couldn't but them down. Have you got ny ideas of what you think will happen, or are you trying to keep it a suprise? I really like Carter as well, but Seth is my favourite character followed by Georgina. She makes me laugh so much. I've just re-read the first time see talks to Seth the the Cafe and bookstore. tears rolled down my face.

Aww Sam I'd love to cosplay as someone from HoN. That'd be awesome! I'd also like to do a Need/Captivate cosplay too!

Going to read some more of Angel me thinks. After that I'm spoilt for choice lol. Hmmm possibly Ghost Town.

Has anyone read the Succubus series by Richelle Mead? I'm dying to chat about it with someone. :YAHOO:

Me too. I only started to read them last week and couldn't but them down. Have you got ny ideas of what you think will happen, or are you trying to keep it a suprise? I really like Carter as well, but Seth is my favourite character followed by Georgina. She makes me laugh so much. I've just re-read the first time see talks to Seth the the Cafe and bookstore. tears rolled down my face.

I'm kinda hoping it will be a happy ending for them but you never know with Richelle could go completely opposite. Georgina is definitely my favourite character but then favourite male is a tie between Carter and Seth.

Aww Sam I'd love to cosplay as someone from HoN. That'd be awesome! I'd also like to do a Need/Captivate cosplay too!

Going to read some more of Angel me thinks. After that I'm spoilt for choice lol. Hmmm possibly Ghost Town.

Who would you cosplay Dayna? I think Jemma mentioned doing Aphrodite.

Ha ha ha I remember us talking about this a while ago. Think it was on one of Hattie's status's lol. Jemma would make a fab Aphrodite. Hattie would be awesome as Stevie Rae and as for me? I have absolutely no idea lol! Hmmmm...*thinks*

Ohhh I'd love to cosplay as Clary from TMI.