heard wrong or imagine it

shopegg

hi everyone, on the opening ceremony before the guests came on was there talk about holding a summer ball???

im sure i heard it but cant remember what got said, i assume its ment to be another event just like the twi proms etc

unless its just wishfull thinking lmao :blush:

• Moderators

I don't think people were too enthusiastic.

I think maybe there was something about whether it should have guests or not. Can't quite remember :lol:

Anyway either way it was just a casual question really :blush:

• Showmasters Admin

Jason: Would you be interested in a summer vampire ball?

Attendees: Mumble mumble...

Jason: Would you come to a summer ball?

Attendees: About 25%-30% put up their hands.

Jason: Would you want it with or without guests?

Attendees: WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

What Jason was talking about was a summer vampire ball, not really a twi-proms.

See Twi-proms to us means 2 events on the same weekend. And we aren't doing that again in a hurry :lol:

Was a logistical nightmare. Who needs to be where and when, you need 2 sets of crew because one starts before the other finishes. For those of us needed at both events (including the guests) we had the mad dash between one event and the other. Not again :blush:

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE A POLL OR SOMETHING SO EVERYONE CAN RE VOTE IF THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY MEANT ABOUT A VAMPIRE BALL, if it all could be explained, im sure alot more ppl would go for it, i DEFFO would aswell.obviously with guests aswell.even if only 2 or 3 guests

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE A POLL OR SOMETHING SO EVERYONE CAN RE VOTE IF THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY MEANT ABOUT A VAMPIRE BALL, if it all could be explained, im sure alot more ppl would go for it, i DEFFO would aswell.obviously with guests aswell.even if only 2 or 3 guests

:blink: