No more guests?

DoctorWhogirl

We were told more were going to be announced. I'd be very disappointed if that's not true. I've been coming in here twice a day for months, waiting for new guest announcements for this convention. Now it's almost November & less than a month to go.

Of course, I'll also be disappointed, if no more guests are announced - and so will a lot of people, I'm sure. But I still hope people will go to the con - a con is not only about meeting guests, but meeting new people in general, and only by supporting this event can we try to make another one happen outside of UK :)

I cant help but to hope for a guest or two more, but i'm starting to have my doubts about there being one announced. Having "only" 4 guests is a little short compared to last year.

But i will however still be going, no doubt about that, as Mara says its not only about them, but their one of the cooler parts ^^

The social aspect of meeting like minded folk is true, but overall particularly with a signing event, the guests are the draw. It would be awesome to see the show grow outside of the UK, but with only four guests I cant see that's going to go in its favour :D