Anthony Head auto query

adriangill

Assuming Anthony is indeed only available for the one day are there currently any plans to reduce the maximum limit on autographs from him to ensure that everyone gets one from him?

I am guessing this probably depends on how fast he gets through the initial groups and thus probably can't be answered now.

Just wondering as I would like 4 autographs from him and was already facing a second trip down his queue even if it was more normal circumstances.

at Twilight last weekend, the limit was your one auto entitlement and two extras, Obviously there are less people there this weekend than there were at ET, but if Tony Head ends up limited to one day then a similar procedure could be in force.

Best bet is to ask at Reg Desk when you get there as they will be clearer on Tonys timetable when the con actually starts.

Ok, thanks.

I have also seen a rare occasion where it has been reduced to 2 or 1 for the 'first time' and then go back for more when a open queue status is reached.- which (quite rightly) may well happen for Tony, if he can only make one day, to ensure everyone gets to meet him.

It's not an issue for me. While I would like four I certainly don't need four. Huge difference!

Just have to wait and see how it pans out.