Queueing?

RainbowTapir

I know this is a bit vague and it probably varies loads, but if it's possible, does anyone have an average for how long each autograph queue takes? Just so I know roughly when to arrive :P

This is my first proper con, I am so excited!

(I have a standard ticket, if that makes a difference - group N).

Oh also - I'm gonna be alone on part of Saturday and all of Sunday, and I'm a really shy person, but I've been told that people at cons are really friendly and won't mind me hanging out with them - is this true? :poki:

• Moderators

You can get your autographs any time after your letter is in that slot, so you don't HAVE to get it right then based on the schedule - just in case you're worried about missing it etc.

The queue will depend on how many decide to turn up, how much the guest is talking etc. It's really difficult to tell but there's lots of room to breathe in terms of timing.

And yes, everyone's friendly! You should try and get some contact details or something quickly before the con from people in this section :P

• Moderators

They vary wildly, depending on how long the guest is spending chatting with people. The way that it's done at ME cons, though, with the groups, means you won't ever spend TOO long in one queue - the next group will only be called to queue once the queue from the previous group has gone down quite a lot.

Oh also - I'm gonna be alone on part of Saturday and all of Sunday, and I'm a really shy person, but I've been told that people at cons are really friendly and won't mind me hanging out with them - is this true? :P
Yep, incredibly easy to strike up a conversation with the people around you in a queue. A lot of the time they will be talking about episodes/characters/guests. All things you will have in common.