161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer a big movie star or a big Twilight star

• Big Movie Star
    • Big Twilight Star

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people didnt attend ET1 so it would be great if Ashley/Kellan could come :) But then again, People DID go to et1 then somebody like Nikki would be awesome :)

But Hey :P Id love to meet Rob (but thats probably never going to happen lol)

BooBoo Please ;)

I think people like Dakota and Michael are much BIGGER and more talented IN THE TWILIGHT SAGA than half the Cullen family.... so im going with id rather have the 'other' movie Stars!!

Id be way more excited with them than people like Ashley or kellan. BESIDES THEY ARE BAD ASS AS THE VOLTURI!! I wanna meet the whole set!! :P

Then again if it was a choice between those and Nikki or Jackson... i would probably change my mind as i love those two from other films they have done aswell as theyre actually GOOD at acting in the Twilight Saga. Always good to meet the talented ones from the franchise and not the ones that are just in it but arent GREAT lol!

So it does depend on which cullen... argh!! lol

Evil question Too Tall lol!!!

Edited by BeckiUK

I would be happy with either tbh.

I do really want to meet Jackson though. We were lucky enough to meet Nikki Reed and have also met Kellan but keep missing Peter due to different circumstances......

If the Cullen's weren't available for ET5 then it might be the case that the Volturi won't be either if they are filming final battle scenes. If this was the case I would love to see someone like Cam (James) attend an ET event although don't know if he'd be up for it. It would be nice to hear from someone who was only in the first film. Def want Jackson to attend an event though.

OMG !!!! this is really difficult because I would love to meet Michael Sheen.... not too fussed about Dakota.

I've met Peter, Kellan and Ashley they were amazing guests especially Kellan who smelt gorgeous and gave you huge bear hugs!!!!!! it would be great to meet him again... but I would like Nikki, Jackson or Elizabeth to come to an ET Con :D

But I agree with Juliette can we please have BILLY BURKE..... that would make my ET5 just amazing :whistling:

After all that I'm not sure who to vote for - will have to have a good think :D

Definitely evil TT :chair:

Edited by Twilightmum49

But I agree with Juliette can we please have BILLY BURKE..... that would make my ET5 just amazing :whistling:

Forks PD themed party :D

My boys would love to meet Dakota for Charlottes Web :D but Michael Sheen :wub: but then I'd love to meet Kellan, Nikki, Jackson or Ashley so I don't know :D:chair:

Me and my sis would have to say a twilight star. After all, its a twilight con!. Personally would love Kiowa because after meeting Alex, he would be the only wolf we would have left to meet. But a Cullen, hell yeah!!!! Kellan, Jackson, Nikki or Elizabeth would be awesome!!!!

Big fans of Dakota and Micheal long before twilight was around and given the fact that they are established outside of the Twi saga, we think they would be much better suited to a signing event, if the chance to get them came about. Its like with Michelle Forbes...many folk wanted her for Bitten but we got her at CM:MK because we were told she had a cross over appeal. Fair enough but we think the same rules should apply here.

• Moderators

Of course it's not always as simple as being able to choose where to have a guest.

In the end, if Sheen or whoever was only available for an ET event, they wouldn't say 'no thanks, we'd only have you at a signing event!' etc.

So while there's always an ideal situation, you can certainly expect it to not be that easy most of the time.

Of course it's not always as simple as being able to choose where to have a guest.

In the end, if Sheen or whoever was only available for an ET event, they wouldn't say 'no thanks, we'd only have you at a signing event!' etc.

So while there's always an ideal situation, you can certainly expect it to not be that easy most of the time.

Oh yeah, I can understand that :D

But it was just a general answer to a general question. Of course if the only time they were free was at the time of a hotel con, then thats cool. But without going into specifics of what might or might not happen and just going along with the general, "what would be your preference", that was ours. :D

Good point made hehe!

I'd go to most things if availble lol! Grab them when you can :D

• Showmasters Admin

One other thing I'd like to add.

This is a 100% theoretical question. If someone like Michael Sheen was announced it would not automatically discount a Cullen being at that same show.

My reasoning for this statement.

I'd hate for what would be an AMAZING guest announcement of someone like Michael or Dakota to be received with lots of....

"Does this mean no Cullen now?"

"I'd have preferred a Cullen?"

"Why did you get them instead of a Cullen?".....

If ME get one of them it will be because they'll be an amazing guest, not as a replacement for anything.

This pole is just me musing, and being evil B)

Stuart.

Edited by Too Tall

Ok - my two pennies worth - don't hate what I'm about to type though.

I am not a Twilight fan :firedevil: but I do crew the events :D . I have been blessed with working with and meeting some fantastic people at these events and that is what keeps bringing me back.

Now I have been fortunate enough to have met both Dakota and Michael at other premieres over the years and they are really nice people.

Any addition to our Conventions/Signing Events is a bonus especially the repeat guests as they're not as shy as the first time (there are exceptions to this). There are no losers in this - whoever ME can sign for ET5 or 6 will be greeted like long lost friends by the attendees and the atmosphere helps greatly in this (I can judge on this as an outsider).

This fandom is truely one of the best I've seen and hope to see returnees at least twice a year as long as the economy is good.

Michelle

Edited by re4per