161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer a big movie star or a big Twilight star

• Big Movie Star
    • Big Twilight Star

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

michael sheen or kellan lutz... well now that's a hard one...

i'd like to meet michael sheen, kellan lutz and xavier samuel, but i'd be happy with any guests they always all turn out to be great... but one of those 3 would be a mega plus and would probably make me buy a ticket for ET5 =]

I've said Cullen but I suppose it does depend on which one.

I'd choose Nikki, Jackson and Elizabeth over Dakota or Michael Sheen because they would mean more to me to meet.

If it was Peter, Kellan or Ashley then it would be a tougher choice as I've met them before and would like to meet Twi cast members that I havent met.

xxxx

A tricky question, i voted "big movie star." But, there is always a but, I would love to meet a Cullen who haven't attended before.

So it would be: "Rather Dakota Fanning (or another big movie star) rather than a repeated Cullen."

Michael Sheen, because Sarah is a massive fan of his and would make her year, and if she's happy I'm happy :)

ps meant to post earlier to say massive thanks Too Tall for everything over the weekend and hope you can have a proper drink in Feb :) John aka Marcus :)

Thanks hunny!!! That is so true, Michael Sheen would make my year!! :band:

I think a Cullen's prices are likely to go down in the next few years if they don't get anymore big breaks (therefore better to wait and get them cheaper) a bigger guest (like Michael) is likely to only keep going up for a while as he will more than likely continue to get big breaks, increasing his value all the time, so better to have him sooner!!

Just my view on things! :band: Xxx

I would pick Ashley or Jackson over Dakota or Michael Sheen...and tbh I'd probably prefer any Cullen. I understand what people are saying about they don't want a repeat Cullen (Peter, Kellan or Ashley) but I think a load of us haven't met them and would love to (: Me personally would love Ashley to come as I idolise her <3

Deffo the movie star.

Michaen Sheen is a legend, want to meet him purely for The League of Gentlemen's Apocalypse, Frost/Nixon, Alice in Wonderland & for A Child's Christmases in Wales :)

I love Dakota tooooo!! Uptown Girls, Friends, Coraline & being the only good thing in War of the Worlds :blush:

So my issue with this is that i wouldnt want Peter put above any of the Cullens or the big movie guests. Ive met him a few times, and would love to meet him again but really wouldnt put him above meeting any of the other cullens or the bigger guests, especially as he seems to like doing the con's so would possably do another...

It would be great if Mr Sheen came, and we could get some other Voturi there as well, that would make the talks something else altogether :blush:

I really agree with this -

Hmm, that's a really interesting - and really difficult - question! But if we were ever lucky enough to come down to an either/or situation, my initial reaction would be to say get us the Cullen for ET then get the other star for one of the big signing shows. I'd imagine they would have greater cross-appeal, and you wouldn't have non-Twilight-fans potentially missing out on a favourite guest.

So..... im gonna say that if it were a Cullen other than Peter then i'll go Cullens, but the other two would be AMAZING!!! Scrap that, i dont know how im going to vote yet.....

I would pick Ashley or Jackson over Dakota or Michael Sheen...and tbh I'd probably prefer any Cullen. I understand what people are saying about they don't want a repeat Cullen (Peter, Kellan or Ashley) but I think a load of us haven't met them and would love to (: Me personally would love Ashley to come as I idolise her <3

I know what you mean Holly!! I want to see Dakota as well but after i've met a Cullen!!

I want a Cullen because i've never met one so i don't really mind who!! :blush:

But surely more people haven't met Kellan, Peter, Ashley than have! primerely there are more fans and more newbies who missed them at ET1! :lol:

I've only met 2 Cullens (Rob & Peter) and god knows how many of the wolves, so I definitely would go for a Cullen. As someone said, big movie stars would be best for signing shows as they have more of a cross-appeal as opposed to the Cullens whom MOST are only 'big' because of Twilight.

Wow those votes are quite close :)

Hard decision i would love a cullen but i have meet Peter Facinelli twice so i would prefer dakota fanning over him, so like i said hard decision?! although i would love nikki reed, jackson rathbone (And ashley Greene again, so was so lovely at ET1)

seriously the actors already announced for et5 if we get them and a big guests that would be an AWESOME lineup, loving the guests announced so far

Seriously the actors already announced for et5 if we get them and a big guests that would be an AWESOME lineup, loving the guests announced so far.

I agree. If we got a Cullen now, I wouldn't complain if we didnt get anyone else. To be honest, if we got a Cullen and somebody dropped out (God forbid!!), I'd still be happy. I didn't attend ET1 so any Cullen would be fine by me :blink:

Edited by Beechy

If you said we had to choose between a Cullen, and some of the bigger stars of the Twilight Saga, e.g. Dakota Fanning. Wouldn't it make more sense to choose the latter option? I mean sure, that would mean we wouldn't get to see a Cullen, but as Too Tall said, it costs alot of money for something like that.

What I'm sayig is: wouldn't you rather more big guests, than one big fat Cullen? Then ME can afford to spend maybe a little more on making these parties a little extra special. What do you reckon?

Edited by Niomi Jarvis

If you said we had to choose between a Cullen, and some of the bigger stars of the Twilight Saga, e.g. Dakota Fanning. Wouldn't it make more sense to choose the latter option? I mean sure, that would mean we wouldn't get to see a Cullen, but as Too Tall said, it costs alot of money for something like that.

What I'm sayig is: wouldn't you rather more big guests, than one big fat Cullen? Then ME can afford to spend maybe a little more on making these parties a little extra special. What do you reckon?

One big fat Cullen.

One big fat Cullen.

Agreed, a fatty please!