Big movie guest or a Cullen?

Too Tall

Choosing big guests.....  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer a big movie star or a big Twilight star

• Big Movie Star
    • Big Twilight Star

• Showmasters Admin

In another thread people having been asking for Dakota Fanning.

Now it raised an interesting question for me. Would people want big named movie stars like Dakota Fanning and Michael Sheen if it meant NOT having a Cullen.

As you are all aware I'm sure, actors like these are not going to be cheap. They will cost a lot of money to bring to a show. As you may also be aware due to it's popularity the cost of getting a Cullen is also very high too.

I am not including the main 3 in this question as that's a whole other thing. I can't imagine too many Twilight fans wanting anyone else if offered Rob or Taylor. So that's not included in this question.

So the question is...

Would you want a big movie star name that is in the Twilight saga, if it meant not having a Cullen to that event?

Stuart.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a hard one! It does rather depend on which Cullen you're talking about. If for instance you are talking about someone like Rob then ofcourse I'm going to say no, but anyone else and personally I would like to see Michael Sheen but then I wouldn't want Dakota Fanning over the likes of Jackson Rathbone.

A bit of a conundrum this one!

• Moderators

People like Dakota and Michael would do big business at signing events as they've been in so many different things.

Obviously you can't rule out any guest who has done something else, or you'd end up with no possible guests, but you know what I mean ;)

They would both be big guests without Twilight.

• Showmasters Admin

That's a hard one! It does rather depend on which Cullen you're talking about. If for instance you are talking about someone like Rob then ofcourse I'm going to say no, but anyone else and personally I would like to see Michael Sheen but then I wouldn't want Dakota Fanning over the likes of Jackson Rathbone.

A bit of a conundrum this one!

I did say NOT including Rob :D

And I know it's a hard one. If it was easy to answer I wouldn't have needed to ask ;)

I'm evil like that.

Hmm, that's a really interesting - and really difficult - question! But if we were ever lucky enough to come down to an either/or situation, my initial reaction would be to say get us the Cullen for ET then get the other star for one of the big signing shows. I'd imagine they would have greater cross-appeal, and you wouldn't have non-Twilight-fans potentially missing out on a favourite guest.

Ooh, it's dead even at the moment - I'll be interested to see how the poll turns out!

Edited by Spectrum

• Showmasters Admin

People like Dakota and Michael would do big business at signing events as they've been in so many different things.

Obviously you can't rule out any guest who has done something else, or you'd end up with no possible guests, but you know what I mean ;)

They would both be big guests without Twilight.

I agree and I think both would do amazingly at LFCC or a Collectormania. But as people were asking for them for an ET event. It got me wondering, would yo uREALLY want them if it meant not having someone that was bigger in the Twilight saga, like a Cullen. As I say I'm evil :D

You picking on me cos I'm ill lol ;)

OK so take Rob out of the equation and offer me Michael Sheen, then that's who I'd plump for over a 'big' Cullen but I stand by having a big Cullen over someone like Dakota Fanning.

• Showmasters Admin

You picking on me cos I'm ill lol ;)

OK so take Rob out of the equation and offer me Michael Sheen, then that's who I'd plump for over a 'big' Cullen but I stand by having a big Cullen over someone like Dakota Fanning.

No but you mentioned Rob and I didn't want that in the equation. As I said in my first post, I know that's a whole different kettle of fish.

She's a fine actress and all that but I can't see her being a popular guest if she came at the cost of Jackson, Peter etc. I suppose the same could be said of Michael Sheen but then he's one of my favourite actors. But, yeah because of the scope of his work he might be a better guest for another event leaving ET for the stars mainly known for Twilight. Gah, this is so mind boggling!

Edited by JaneDoe

I personally would really want to meet a Cullen before a big movie star! ;)

So say a Cullen/s comes to ET5 and then get someone like Dakota for ET6. ;)

Just a quick thought! Kirsten Stewart is a big movie star anyway so does she count as that or as a Cullen? :D

I haven't voted because it would depend for me.

Kellan Lutz is really hte only Cullen I htave any serious interest in meeting [i'm a wolf girl :P]

so I'd take him over any one else in the entire series incl the 3 main stars.

Whereas, I'm also a big Dakota Fanning fan, so I'd totally take her over the rest of the cullens :D

therefore. i can't vote ;)

I personally would really want to meet a Cullen before a big movie star! :(

So say a Cullen/s comes to ET5 and then get someone like Dakota for ET6. ;)

Just a quick thought! Kirsten Stewart is a big movie star anyway so does she count as that or as a Cullen?:D

That's what I was trying to say ;)

I would love a Cullen at ET5 and 6 but I'd love to meet Dakota so yeh I agree Emily ;D

It just depends on who you guys can get... I'm a cullen/Edward fan so I'm getting tired of wolves :D

I'd love a Cullen so much, TBH I'd be happy very much with a Cullen + 2 or 3 'supporting' actors.

I think SM should talk with Summit some more and seriously think about who is realistically available for the time in which ET5 will be around. I highly doubt the Cullens will be *sniff*, I think they are filming the final 'battle' scenes last.

I am not including the main 3 in this question as that's a whole other thing. I can't imagine too many Twilight fans wanting anyone else if offered Rob or Taylor.

...or Kristen :D

But tbh that's a very hard question as I'd love to meet them all...Cullens for Twilight but Dakota and Michael for this and other projects like The Runaways.

Edited by Emelso