Lost Purse on Friday - did you get it back?

JaneDoe

On Friday at the wedding party, I found a pink purse. I handed it in to the hotel reception but was wondering if the owner got it back?

It was pretty early on when I found it and thought it was sucky for the person who lost it.

Aw someone else lost their purse?

I lost mine on Friday as well! Nightmare. Got all the way to our hotel in Coleshill (we weren't at the Hilton until Saturday) then realised I didn't have my purse. Absolute nightmare. I asked about seven different people and they said they didn't have any knowledge of a purse..then, LUCKILY (I cannot express how lucky I was for this to happen) I saw someone with it! Like..just out of the corner of my eye.

I was so scared, I was away to cry </3 Me and my friends entire weekend would have had to have been cancelled if I had lost my purse. She had no money in her bank and I had to pay for all the hotels etc.

Nightmare.

Awww no!! Glad you got it back. I found this purse right in a clearing where the tables were near the main wedding display was. It was the sort purse more suited to a teenager I think but it didn't mean it wouldn't spell heart ache for someone. I really hope that person got it back, it's been bothering me since then.

Me and my friend found a camera in the nec on a bench on friday evening and we opened it up to have a look at photos and see if there were any from the opening cermony and there was so we took it back to the hilton and handed it in to registration desk! I hope that person got it back :)

Me and my friend found a camera in the nec on a bench on friday evening and we opened it up to have a look at photos and see if there were any from the opening cermony and there was so we took it back to the hilton and handed it in to registration desk! I hope that person got it back :)

I think that was Eves camera :blink: x