Timetable - Where art thou! :)

Nixster

Any ideas when this might be posted?

I think this is the lastest I've ever seen one get published.

I'm desperate to know what I'm going to be doing :thumbup:

Not the latest. The previous Hallowhedon schedule was posted on the Thursday at 5.39pm.

Also I think (probably wrong) for a previous Hub/Chevron/something I recall not seeing the schedule until we arrived at the event

It'll be up VERY soon.

We had some last minute things to sort out before it could be finalised. It is now and so will be up soon.

Ooooooo, last minute stuff hey? Intriguing! You gonna pull a ET4 on us and give us a surprise guest? :thumbup:

If you do, I'll start the Too Tall fan club!

• Moderators
Any ideas when this might be posted?

I think this is the lastest I've ever seen one get published.

I'm desperate to know what I'm going to be doing :YAHOO:

Not the latest. The previous Hallowhedon schedule was posted on the Thursday at 5.39pm.

Also I think (probably wrong) for a previous Hub/Chevron/something I recall not seeing the schedule until we arrived at the event

There was definitely a Hub where the schedule wasn't up until the Friday morning - I'd left before it went up.

There was definitely a Hub where the schedule wasn't up until the Friday morning - I'd left before it went up.
Glad my memory hasn't completely failed :YAHOO:

Found it (had to - one of those things that would have bugged me for the rest of the day)! Hub 2 schedule 5pm on the Friday.

Edited by 1of2

The famous "Wherefore art thou Romeo" line from Romeo and Juliet doesn't actually mean "where are you Romeo" :YAHOO: Common mistake! It actually means "Why are you Romeo" as her soliloquy (solo speech) is her upset saying why are you Romeo, as in the son of the enemy family...

/geek

Edited by Lizzy

• Moderators

The famous "Where for art thou Romeo" line from Romeo and Juliet doesn't actually mean "where are you Romeo" :YAHOO: Common mistake! It actually means "Why are you Romeo" as her soliloquy (solo speech) is her upset saying why are you Romeo, as in the son of the enemy family...

/geek

Ah yes, but she didn't actually use 'where for art thou' she said 'where art thou' instead... :YAHOO:

/pedant

It'll be up VERY soon.

We had some last minute things to sort out before it could be finalised. It is now and so will be up soon.

Ooooooo, last minute stuff hey? Intriguing! You gonna pull a ET4 on us and give us a surprise guest? :YAHOO:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Charlie Bewley again. :YAHOO:

The famous "Where for art thou Romeo" line from Romeo and Juliet doesn't actually mean "where are you Romeo" :YAHOO: Common mistake! It actually means "Why are you Romeo" as her soliloquy (solo speech) is her upset saying why are you Romeo, as in the son of the enemy family...

/geek

I was debating whether to add this myself :YAHOO:

*fellow pedant*

• Moderators
Ah yes, but she didn't actually use 'where for art thou' she said 'where art thou' instead... :YAHOO:

/pedant

Are you sure? I was convinced it is 'wherefore art thou':YAHOO:

/confused and hungry

The Shakespeare quote IS, yes. But that's not what the OP put as the topic title :YAHOO:

(The 'she' was meaning Nixster, not Juliet)

Edited by etmuse

It'll be up VERY soon.

Ooooooo, last minute stuff hey? Intriguing! You gonna pull a ET4 on us and give us a surprise guest? :YAHOO:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Charlie Bewley again. :YAHOO:

Wrong event :YAHOO:

However, if he IS there, I'll buy you a drink.

The famous "Where for art thou Romeo" line from Romeo and Juliet doesn't actually mean "where are you Romeo" :D Common mistake! It actually means "Why are you Romeo" as her soliloquy (solo speech) is her upset saying why are you Romeo, as in the son of the enemy family...

/geek

Ah yes, but she didn't actually use 'where for art thou' she said 'where art thou' instead... ;)

/pedant

Well, I didn't think of Shakespeare & Romeo and Juliet in this case, but it reminded me of "O Brother, where art thou"... If the OP was thinking of this movie, the spelling would be correct ;)

Edited by serenitymars