ET5 Introduction Thread

DavidB

Forum Name: Juliette

Age/Location: 44 Worthing, West Sussex

Have you attended any other ET events? Brum Prom and ET2-4

Favourite Twi-guest? Rachelle, Jamie, Leah, Gil, Chaske

Favourite other movies? Goonies, It's a Wonderful Life, Lost Boys, Harry Potter

Favourite TV shows? Merlin, Dr Who, Eastenders, Chelsea Lately, Inbetweeners, Glee and lots more!

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Alan Rickman, bit of a crush on Jason Isaacs ;)

Other interests: Reading, my kids and their schedules

Something interesting about yourself: My ancestor was Thomas Carlyle and my nan was friends with Paul Eddington - The Good Life (random!)

Most likely to be found on? Facebook, this forum :D

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Daniel Cudmore's tallness and all the gang!

Edited by Juliette

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: Vera.

Age/Location: 44, Hampshire.

Have you attended any other ET events? ET3 and ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? Christopher Heyerdahl, Gil Birmingham and Chaske Spencer - I can't choose!

Favourite other movies? Star Trek, Dirty Dancing, Bucket List, Shawshank Redemption, The War Bride, A Knights Tale, Kinky Boots, Ice Age 1, 2 & 3, The Color Purple and rom coms.

Favourite other books? Pillars of the Earth, anything by Tess Gerritsen and Charlaine Harris.

Favourite TV shows? Top Gear, Big Brother, I'm a Celeb, Larkrise to Candleford, True Blood, Pillars of the Earth, Animal Cops.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Rob of course!!! Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks and Anna Friel.

Other interests: Horses! I have 5 of them, compete at international level and judge at county level.

Something interesting about yourself: I am bilingual as I was born in Germany.

Most likely to be found on? Facebook and horsey forums.

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Meeting Daniel and Alex.

Edited by Vera

Age/Location: 14 Nottingham

Have you attended any other ET events? ET4

OMG i think i've just realised this but were you the girl hanging with Holly at the parties? Because during them I kept thinking to myself 'I should know you' xD In retrospect I really shoulda just asked but whatever, Im doing it now right :P

Oh yeah sorry if im wrong but if I am hi anyway :YAHOO:

Yup thats her :)

Forum Name: HohoCullen

Age/Location: 14 (Will be 15 at ET5) and Oxfordshire.

Have you attended any other ET events? ET3 and ET4 (Really annoyed I missed ET1!!)

Favourite Twi-guest? - Jamie Campbell Bower, Kiowa Gordon, Booboo Stewart :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Favourite other movies? Errrmmmmm...Gremlins :YAHOO:

Favourite other books? Fallen, Marley and Me :')

Favourite TV shows? Strictly Come Dancing, Big Brother (don't judge me, it has it's moments XD), The Inbetweeners, Vampire Diaries

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Booboo Stewart, Kiowa Gordon ;):D

Other interests: Katy Perrryyy!!!

Something interesting about yourself: I used to be obsessed with Thunderbirds because I am that cool.

Most likely to be found on? Twitter or Facebook. My Facebook name is Holly 'Mini Alice' Miles and Twitter is currently @LoveBoobooS_X but it changes a lot :D

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? - Getting more hugs from Twi-stars ;) and seeing all my amazing friends again!! <3

Photo:

Me as Thunderbird Child...Not proud of it but hey ho! :D

THUNDERBIRDCHILD-1.jpg

Me more mature...hugging Booboo Stewart and not wanting to let go.

DSCN0969-1-1.jpg

Forum Name: Alexx=)

Age/Location: 14, Newcastle.

Have you attended any other ET events? Yeah, ET4.

Favourite Twi-guest? BooBoo Stewart ;)

Favourite other movies? the harry potters are ok.

Favourite other books? Don't read much else than the twilight saga ;)

Other interests: figure skating, badminton, art :)

Something interesting about yourself: not sure :D

Most likely to be found on? Facebook or msn

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Meeting more of the cast and hearing their interesting stories.

Photo: 40868_1605418129889_1069208036_1719396_7125273_n.jpg

me and booboo at ET4 :)

Edited by Alexx=)

Forum Name: JaneDoe

Age/Location: way way over 21 ;)/ Gloucestershire

Have you attended any other ET events? ET1 - Gold ET2 - Standard ET3- Silver ET4 - Silver ET5 - Gold

Favourite Twi-guest? Peter, Kellan, Tyson, and best of all Jamie

Favourite other movies? Harry Potter, The Shawshank Redemption, anything with Johnny Depp

Favourite other books? Mortal Instruments, Immortals books, BDB Books...loads

Other interests: TV! Anything paranormal like Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Ghost Whisperer, Ghost Hunters plus NCIS

Something interesting about yourself: I started a Twilight website because the only UK one never gives much from a UK POV and that's just wrong!

Most likely to be found on? Facebook or the sofa ;)

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Meeting up with everyone I have met through Twilight and ET events

Forum Name: Leannezoeii.

Age/Location: 17 (Will be 18 by ET5) / Birmingham.

Have you attended any other ET events? ET3 & ET4.

Favourite Twi-guest? Charlie Bewley.

Favourite other movies? Dirty dancing, Sex and the city, PS. I love you, Remember me, The time travellers wife, Wrong turn etc...

Favourite TV shows? 90210, Gossip Girl, Peter Andreeee!

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Robert Pattinson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Sarah Jessica-Parker, Rachel McAdams etc...

Other interests: Listening to music, Gym, Spending time with my friends.

Something interesting about yourself: I love love love partying.

Most likely to be found on? Twitter or facebook.

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Drinking way too much, staying up till stupid times, getting around 2 hours sleep and spending the rest of the day with a horrible hangover.

leanneee.jpg

Edited by leannezoeii

Forum Name: Foreverbella

Age/Location: 21 Wirral, near Liverpool

Have you attended any other ET events? All of them =]

Favourite Twi-guest? All of them but mainly Ashley, Kellan, Christopher and Gil.

Favourite other movies? Across the Universe, Almost Famous, Closer, Scott Pilgrim, Thirteen, Remember Me.

Favourite other books? Hush Hush, Crescendo, Tales of the Otori, Shanghai Baby.

Favourite TV shows? Vampire Diaries, Heroes, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, True Blood and Supernatural.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? So many! Robert Pattinson Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp, Jenson Ackles, Evan Rachel Wood, Scarlett Johanson, Kate Hudson, Jim Sturgess.

Other interests: I'm a rather boring person but Journalism, going to gigs, shopping and hot chocolate.

Something interesting about yourself: I have purple hair? But that's not interesting. I really am boring haha.

Most likely to be found on? www.facebook.com/LaTuaCantanteXX

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Seeing everyone again, the parties, the breakfast and then the guests =p

I'll post a picture later but I think you all know my ugly mug by now haha.

Edited by foreverbella

Forum Name: KellynRach

Age/Location: 25 Wigan

Have you attended any other ET events? ET3 &ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? Gil Birmingham

Favourite other movies? Momento, Halloween 6, Saw, Moulin Rouge, Rent, Reefer madness

Favourite other books? Stella Duffy, Cecelia Ahern, Phil Pullman

Favourite TV shows? Privtae Practice, Greys, X files, Buffy, Lost, 4400, Stargate SG1, Srargate Atlantis, Glee, L word, CSI, CSI NY, Desperate Housewives, Vampire Diaries

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Gillian Anderson, Sara Ramirez, Sandra Bullock, Nathan Fillion, Lawrence Fishbourne, Helen Dallimore and KERRY ELLIS!!!!

Other interests: Musical Theatre, favourites Wicked, legally Blonde & WWRY

Something interesting about yourself: I've seen wicked 60 times :) and still don't get bored!

Most likely to be found on?..........

Forum Name: KellynRach

Age/Location: 27 Wigan

Have you attended any other ET events? ET3 &ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? Jamie Bower

Favourite other movies? Sound of Music, Princess diaries 2, Christmas films, Love actually

Favourite other books? Jane Eyre

Favourite TV shows? Glee, Buffy, Private Practice, CSI NY,

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman, Emma Thompson. Anne Hathaway, Alan Rickman

Other interests: Singing, Baking pretty cakes

Something interesting about yourself: When i was 10 i won a do-nut eating comp hosted by Phillipa Forester

Most likely to be found on? a hill singing

Rachel on the Left

et4092.jpg

Forum Name: kimibee86

Age/Location: 24, Manchester

Have you attended any other ET events? Just ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? Charlie Bewley!!!

Favourite other movies? Inception, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Holiday, The Proposal, Sweeney Todd

Favourite other books? anything by Dan Brown, Sookie Stackhouse novels, anything by Linwood Barclay

Favourite TV shows? America's Next Top Model (cheesy i know), 90210, Glee, Criminal Minds, lots of cop shows.

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Kirsten Vangsness, Matthew Gray Gubler, Johnny Depp, Jamie Campbell Bower

Other interests: reading, trying to write stories.

Something interesting about yourself: erm...i have quite a lot of tattoos..?

Most likely to be found on? Twitter (love_tay) or Facebook (Kimi Barlow)

Most looking forward to at ET5? Not being on my own for the parties/having to go to be early because of my pregnant friend - she's lovely but i wanna have fun!

me1.jpg

Edited by kimibee86

Forum Name: Myself205

Age/Location: 28, Herts

Have you attended any other ET events? Prom, ET3, ET4

Favourite Twi-guests? Jamie Campbell Bower and Leah Gibson

Favourite other movies? Amelie, American Beauty, American History X, E.T, Inception, Star Wars...

Favourite other books? Amelie Nothomb, Les liaisons dangereuses, Torey Hayden

Favourite TV shows? Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, NCIS

Favourite Actors/Actresses?Audrey Tautou, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey,Guillaume Canet and more

Other interests: musicals, plays, reading, cinema...

Most likely to be found on? Facebook

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? guests (and hopefully more people from the forum as I go on my own...)

Forum Name: angel_eyes1_uk

Age/Location: 31/Scunthorpe

Have you attended any other ET events? Just ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? Leah Gibson

Favourite other movies? Gladiator, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Memphis Belle, The Departed, any Bond film

Favourite other books? Jane Austen, Stephen King

Favourite TV shows? True Blood

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Megan Fox, Ryan Kwanten, Famke Janssen, Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan

Other interests: Fan fiction, fake hair, fancy dress, Renaissance art, law...kinda.

Something interesting about yourself: I'm not as thick as I look :thumbup: I breathe sarcasm.

Most likely to be found on? Twitter (angel_eyes1_uk)

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Reliving ET4

Forum Name: TheVampireGirl

Age/Location: 23 London

Have you attended any other ET events? ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? Soft spot for Charlie but all have been fab :blush: Especially Leah! What a lovely lady who had time for everyone

Favourite other movies? Any Adam Sandler films!

Favourite other books? Hush Hush! Loved HoN but gone off them now really tbh.

Favourite TV shows? Vampire Diaries! True Blood, Supernatural, Hollyoaks, X Factor

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Ian Somerhalder :P

Other interests: Going out with my friends, Roadtrips to random places, Attending cons, sleeping!

Something interesting about yourself: I was one of the first 2 female modern apprentices in my job

Most likely to be found on? Facebook

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Everything. Spending time with my bestie, the guests, the wine reception, photoshoots, adding to my multi signed pieces (NM Poster/2 scripts/2 canvas's)

Photo Mini me in my Avatar <<<

Forum Name: Rachel92

Age/Location: 18/South Shields(Newcastle)

Have you attended any other ET events? ET4 :)

Favourite Twi-guest? Gil 'frickin' Birmingham, Charlie Bewley :wub:

Favourite other movies? POTC's, Dirty Dancing, Lion King, The Proposal and many, many more :)

Favourite other books? HoN, Hush, Hush, Fallen...

Favourite TV shows? Lost, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Glee...

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Johnny Depp, Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds, Robert Pattinson to name a few.

Other interests: Drawing, listening to music...

Something interesting about yourself: Ummm :P I've had 2 kisses off Russell Brand and I also love Wagner :wub::wub:

Most likely to be found on? Twitter or facebook (add me if you wish, they are in my sig)

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? Seeing people again and the parties :dance:;)

Photo:

Me and Charlie Bewley :)

scan0001.jpg

Forum Name: Purple_Vamp

Age/Location: 36/ Hampshire

Have you attended any other ET events? ET1 & 2 as attendee, ET4 as crew

Favourite Twi-guest? Gil Birmingham, Ashley Green

Favourite other movies? Too many to mention

Favourite other books? Caroline Feehan - The Dark Series, Garth Nix and loads others

Favourite TV shows? Doctor Who, Torchwood, L Word, loads others

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Tom Hanks heaps more

Other interests: Music, live bands, motorbikes (not that I ride one, but love going pillion)

Something interesting about yourself: Nearly lost my life during heart surgery in 1986

Most likely to be found on? Facebook, or asleep!

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? The madness and seeing friends again

Photo: later!

• Moderators

Something interesting about yourself: I love Benjamin Linus, Jon Hamm, and Wagner from X Factor./]

And I bet you're the one who votes for Widdecombe on strictly lol!!

I don't think I've ever voted for anyone in any talent show ever, so no :D

Forum Name: bfsfreakaof..... if someone could tell me how to change it to i_heart_the_doctor it would be much appreciated... would be nice to match my name everywhere... well except twilighted cause they suck and wont let me change either =/

Age/Location: 20/wolverhampton

Have you attended any other ET events? ET3 and ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? JCB

Favourite other movies? Hairspray (2007) sound of music, cinderella, beauty and the beast, from hell, camp rock 1 and 2, hsm 1,2 and 3 and bascially any disney/kids film you can think of :)

Favourite other books? guitar girl and baby sitters club will always hold my heart from my younger days <3 but i like the sookie stackhouse books, the hunger games trilogy and i just finished and loved fallen and hush hush... just need to buy the sequels now... know where i can get them cheap?

Favourite TV shows? Doctor Who, Torchwood, glee, ghost whisperer, kim possible, hannah montana, jonas, sonny with a chance and any really lame cheesy tv show you can think of :blush:

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Julie andrews, dick van dyke, jackson rathbone, david tennant, matt smith, chris eccleston, billie piper, zac efron (shush :YAHOO:) and a bunch more...

Other interests: going to concerts... stalking bowling for soup, army of freshmen and MC Lars.... and reading way too much fanfiction... and i really do mean waaaaaay too much

Something interesting about yourself: there is nothing interesting about me..... seriously... im too lame for words... me and a friend even want to start a lame society at uni for lame people... it will be awesome.... and lame

Most likely to be found on? fanfiction.net, adifferentforest.com, twitter or chatting to friends on chatroll

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? MICHAEL WLECH (i hate typing michael just so ya know... it takes alot of effort not to put the damn 'a' on the end!) and my friends of course :wub:....dont have a ticket yet though.... crossing my fingers for christmas.... if not jan student loans it is :wub:

Photo: 74281_447966756011_557386011_5929501_1657847_n.jpg

Forum Name: queen-of-hearts

Age/Location: 22/Cambridgeshire

Have you attended any other ET events? Yep, ET3 and ET4

Favourite Twi-guest? Jamie Campbell Bower

Favourite other movies? Harry Potter, Xmen, The Covenant, POTC, LOTR

Favourite other books? Anita Blake series , Harry Potter, HON, Trueblood series, Women of the otherworld, Morganvilles , Vampire Academy

Favourite TV shows? Dr Who, Vampire Diaries, Trueblood, MASH, Torchwood, CSI,

Favourite Actors/Actresses? Ian Somerhalder, Seth Green, Taylor Kitsch.

Other interests: Animals, reading,

Something interesting about yourself: I am the secret (younger) twin of Noel Fielding

Most likely to be found on? College or the internet!!!

What are you most looking forward to at ET5? introducing new people and making new friends AND seeing old ones!! OH and meeting guests :-D

ET4101.jpg