Unique chance to wear original Stargate SG-1 costumes

clairec007

Hi everyone,

I have been bringing along some of my original on set worn Stargate SG-1 costumes to the past 3 Chevron's, you might have seen some off them. During 7.2 & 7.3 I had the honour to co-display with the impressive collection of star warrior. I will be bringing along 20 costume/items to Chevron 7.5, with pride of joy the Sam Carter Continuum Arctic costume.

Anyhow, I am able to offer a one off opportunity to allow fellow attendees to have their photo taken (with their own camera), whilst they are wearing/holding one of the main character's original worn BDU shirts i.e. Jack/Tealc/Sam/Daniel at a cost of £5.00. All proceeds will be donated in full to the "Sanctuary for Kids" charity run by Amanda Tapping.

This is your chance "to get your hands on" a genuine costume, even if only for a few minutes.

Will be bringing along the following costumes for photo ops

- Chris Judge's black BDU shirt

- RDA's blue BDU shirt

- Michael Shanks's green BDU shirt

- Amanda Tapping's camouflage BDU shirt

See you all soon.

Claire

Hi again, been asked on facebook to list some of the costumes that I will be bringing for display:

Will be bringing along the following costumes for display:

the below 4 for possible photo ops

- Teal'c's black BDU shirt

- Jack O'Neill's blue BDU shirt

- Daniel Jackson's green BDU shirt

- Sam Carter's camouflage BDU shirt

Other items for display

- Jack blue Air Force shirt

- Jack black t-shirt

- Sam's Moebius desert outfit

- Sam Carter's Replicator costume

- Sam Carter's Continuum Arctic costume

- Sam's Tin Man episode costume

- Dr Frasier's lab coat

- Dr Frasier's blue Air Force shirt

- Dr Frasier's 3 piece outfit

- Daniel Black T-shirt

- Ben Bowder black T-shirt

- Vala - black top/t-shirt

- Don S Davies black T-shirt

- Don S Davies blue Air Force shirt

- Teal'c - Tin Man episode costume

- Teal'c - hospital gown - Changeling

Cheers

Claire

Edited by clairec007

Okay, for S4K, I will also bring Sam Carters Black BDU jacket (G8wep) this is also a hero piece, will have patches on, and has AT's sig on it to prove as such.

Same price will apply for photos :)

Was bought from Legends :D

Edited by Kelspook

Wow! That sounds awesome!

Just one thing though, and I understand it's probably not my place to say, is it not a good idea to donate funds raised to Michael and Lexa's chosen charity, as they're the main guests? Or perhaps split and give to both charities?

Just a thought/suggestion :D

Edited by pamela86

Personally, I don't think so. S4K distributes money to projects worldwide as opposed to just in Canada, and at the end of the day, it's Claire's costume collection, so it really is up to her where the charity money goes. I do know that anything raised by my jacket will be going to S4K.

At the end of the day though, if you'd rather donate to another charity, you're completely free to do so.

Sanctuary for Kids is a wonderful charity making a difference in childrens lives all over the world, including providng medical help in Haiti and rescuing girls from slavery, neglect and abuse in Nepal.

Incidentally, you guys know Micheal appeared in an episode of Sanctuary, right?

I see where you're coming from, Pamela, but Kelspook hit the nail on the head. Their costumes, their choice.

I know that these two are very active supporters of Sanctuary for Kids and I'm not sure they'd be so willing to put their precious costumes on the line for another charity!

As Kelspook said, SFK is really far reaching and I don't see Michael and Lexa begrudging that money.

Besides, it's a Stargate convention, not a Michael/Lexa convention.... so any of the charities supported/advocated/founded by SG cast or crew should be great :)

I totally get where you're coming from and why you suggested that, but I respectfully disagree.

Claire and Kelspook, it will be great to see the costumes there!

I see where you're coming from, Pamela, but Kelspook hit the nail on the head. Their costumes, their choice.

I know that these two are very active supporters of Sanctuary for Kids and I'm not sure they'd be so willing to put their precious costumes on the line for another charity!

As Kelspook said, SFK is really far reaching and I don't see Michael and Lexa begrudging that money.

Besides, it's a Stargate convention, not a Michael/Lexa convention.... so any of the charities supported/advocated/founded by SG cast or crew should be great :)

I totally get where you're coming from and why you suggested that, but I respectfully disagree.

Claire and Kelspook, it will be great to see the costumes there!

Agreed

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, just to thank you all for the donations, was able to raise £65.00 and have today donated this online to S4K. At they moment S4K are doing a Christmas Challenge where every $ raised will be matched up to $10,000. So the £65.00 (CAN $ 100.00) will be doubled, yippee...thanks again!!!

Hopefully see you all again at Chev 7.6.