Calling elliejayne

Nell

cuz if it is thatll freak me out!!! my forum name is my real name, so when i saw yours you can imagine how weird it looked! if it isnt your real name, do you mind sharin why you chose it? it is a good name after all! :rolleyes:

yep its def my real name!!

(well actually the names is eleanor but all friends call me ellie which i prefer) jayne is my middle name, but i like it loads!! :angel:

wouldn't it be even more weird if we were the same age!!!

v. v. strange indeed!!

you going to C5?

i have never anybody with the same name as me before!!

oh....my.....god! My name is Eleanor Jayne! but my friends call me elly, which I also prefer and which gets spelt all kinds of ways! Im 21, if your are too im gunna faint! haha

My email is elz_belz_83@msn.com.

I am going to C5, lets hope they dont need to make any annoucements for one of us cuz we'll both go! lol

and its strange the your middle name is spelt with a y! not many ppl spell it that way, its usually Jane! My mum spelt it Jayne so i would have a loop im my name, otherwise there wouldnt be one.... Eleanor Jayne Harfield...see?! lol

Man this is strange, ive not come across that many other Eleanor's in my time, but to come across someone who not only shares the same first name as me, but has the middle one too, and spelt the same......wierd man!

Yeh, Im an Elijah fan, but i chose it cuz its my name, obv! lol i only ever once used elij and ppl kept asking me if i was Elijah, so i didnt do it again! when i put my asl as 21/f/uk you would think they would see im not! i guess theres a lot of desparate people out there! lol

that is sooooooo weird i'm very very scared!!

no i'm not 21 - i'm 16 (so so young) and surname matthews so i'm glad my identity has not been stolen!!

yeah being called out in C5 would be strange - but then i'd get to meet the girl with the same name, i suppose!!

i am also an elijah fan!!!

i think they spelt jayne with a 'y' because it looks a lot more elegant than jayne without a why - jane - i don't think that it has the same effect, do you?

:D

lol. I dont know about elegant, but different i spose!

im on quite a bit, i see you are on yahoo, my yahoo nick is the same as my email, without the @msn, obv!

we are all special! lol I guess i would be member 1 of the Eleanor club, as im the oldest! It would be well strange to meet someone with almost exactly the same name as me! could get annoying tho, everytime someone says Ellie we will both look!

hope i get to chat to you properly soon!

laters!

Eli #1 :o

Of course! Any Ellie can join! people spell mine all different ways anyway! Eli, Elly, Ellie, Elle (which isnt pronounced the same but no1 ever listens to me!) My mum calls me Nell! Anyone else get called Nell!? lol

so i am member #2 of the Ellie Club!!!

go ellies of the world!!!!

i'm glad you got my email!!

i won't be on for a couple of days (sis got uni visit and we all have to go) :angel:

*sobs quietly*

but i'll be back on again soon to see what new guests are going to collectormania %!!

au revoir!!