ET4 blues...

vickiveyron

Anyone else suffering severe ET4 blues?

Real life and working and ironing and making tea for colleagues is totally rubbish!

Anyone else looking lovingly at their photo shoot pictures in a "I wish I could just jump through them in a Mary Poppins-esque" sort of way?

Sigh....how I'd love to have this moment again....

http://i54.tinypic.com/2pqqt6w.jpg

Edited by vickiveyron

You have no idea how badly I want to go back. This weekend was so much fun. I'm so glad I didn't let my flying solo stop me. All of you took me in and treated me wonderfully...even if I was the Crazy-Ass American. Mad Love to you all. And here's counting down to the next one. Yep, I'm coming.

I have the blues because I couldn't enjoy the weekend the way I wanted to because I was so ill. I'd love to rewind the clock and go back so I could make the most of everything instead of every minute seeming like a chore and being desperate to get to bed!

I have the blues because I couldn't enjoy the weekend the way I wanted to because I was so ill. I'd love to rewind the clock and go back so I could make the most of everything instead of every minute seeming like a chore and being desperate to get to bed!

Oh no - that is mega cr@ppy! I can't think of anything worse :-(

I hope you feel a bit better now though...x

• Moderators

I miss everyone a lot.

It's always great to be able to walk around and see so many friends and people I've not had the chance to meet before etc.

Sadly everyone lives all over the place, so it's very tricky to see everyone.

One weekend isn't nearly enough!

Sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope you tried to make the best of a horrible situation.

I'm off sick! So I have been spending the days looking at all the fab pictures people have posted up on Facebook! It was also great to see my 2 daughters pics because there were some right gems in there! Pics with Bronson Booboo etc and Bronsons bum lol!! This is the kind of thing that I didn't see them experience so thank god for camera's! Also because I run my own Twilight website, people have been sending us their stories about the weekend so it's been great to read those too!

Yes, I am deffinatly suffering from Post-Con Blues. The first thing I did on Monday was start the mountain of courswork and homework that's all due in next week. But after having such a great weekend if felt so boring, I couldn't get the motivation!!! :(

I have started now, so hopefully it'll all be done in time!! :D

Oh, no, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well over the weekend! I do hope you're feeling better now. :firedevil:

If I could turn back the clock I would keep it on friday evening and not let it get as far as monday!!! :firedevil: That way... No HOMWORK!!!! :smile:

this was my first con, and i feel sooo down down its all over spent :YAHOO: months looking 4ward to it, n its over in a flash.

but it was amazing , so to cheer myself up ive just bought a gold ticket for et5 and a gold one 4 my friend as a xmas prezzie, so not to long to wait again lol

I definitely have post con blues, or rather an post con ecstatic, I'm still in convention mood and is way to much excited about... well... everything.

Like scream up for nothing and being to much excited about Darren Shan

twittering me...

A friend asked me if an alien swapped soul with me during the weekend.

But right now I'm just waiting for the blues to come when I realise nothing exciting is going on.

Looking forward to ET5, these cons are such a great break from reality and the pretending to be a smart student...

One bad thing, I don't really have anyone to talk to about these fantastic events as most of my friends dislikes or absolutely hates Twilight xD

Agreed!

I keep talking about it to anyone who will listen, I think everyone I know, knows every detail about the convention! I miss everything, I miss the atmosphere from the parties and in the talks! I keep thinking about things I wish I did too, like actually have the bravery to talk to more people! Won't be at ET5 but bring on ET6!!