FREE buses from Heathrow Terminals to all Hotels...

Blackviolett

I thought Id post this as its very helpful. Most of us use the Hoppas to get from Heathrow Terminals to the Hotels but they also offer a free bus service as well. This link tells you the alternatives and numbers to use. The Lodge also offers a free bus on request at all times to and from Heathrow.

http://www.londontoolkit.com/lhr/hotel_hoppa_bus.htm

I thought Id post this as its very helpful. Most of us use the Hoppas to get from Heathrow Terminals to the Hotels but they also offer a free bus service as well. This link tells you the alternatives and numbers to use. The Lodge also offers a free bus on request at all times to and from Heathrow.

http://www.londontoolkit.com/lhr/hotel_hoppa_bus.htm

Never seen them when waiting on the hoppa , so do you know where their stance is???

Last year we waited for ours at the bus station outside Terminal 5. The Hoppa bus was going to be ages so they told us to get on the free main bus but after a while we were cold and tired and couldnt be bothered so got in a taxi. Were going to attempt the free bus on Friday and will just ask if were lost :) Im not familiar with the terminals but just thought Id post this to help people out.

Edited by Blackviolett

if you are coming from T1 or T3 then just go to the central bus station and if you are unsure of which stand to go to theres plenty of staff around to ask

if coming from T4 you need to go to Hatton Cross or central bus station to get the free bus to the thistle (from hatton cross is bus 423)

from T5 you go out of arrivals and theres bus stands all along.not sure which stand the 423 stops at.

hope that helps some of you

It says there's a 100km walk, how long is that? I'm not quite good with walking alone at night.

62 miles ...

Righhhhhhttttttt, time to dig out the keys to the Veyron me thinks.

100m, as it says on the website, isn't far at all. Think 1m roughly is a stride.

It says there's a 100km walk, how long is that? I'm not quite good with walking alone at night.

62 miles ...

Righhhhhhttttttt, time to dig out the keys to the Veyron me thinks.

100m, as it says on the website, isn't far at all. Think 1m roughly is a stride.

100 strides? I may be long dead from effort. Taxi me thinks.

100 strides? I may be long dead from effort. Taxi me thinks.

Ha! No need for a taxi! What time are you getting into London? Could meet/travel together if similar time

Edited by Allieandra

Anyone know the cost of a taxi? Ball point would be good.

From Heathrow tube? Probably about a fiver.

As if, i did that once it cost me over £13 to get to the thistle from there. i stuck to the free bus after that

You're right, I apologise; it's further along the road than I thought, plus I forgot the Heathrow charge.

Theoretically if the traffic is OK and the traffic lights all run in your favour, it'll cost a tenner. More realistically you're looking at between £12 and £15.