Leah Gibson

gillianre

When Leah was announced I was like "what? she's only in the film for 60 seconds!!" my opinion is now totally different - what an amazing guest!!

Such a sweet, beautiful woman who had time for everyone in both the photo op and signings!!

Her talks had me laughing so much and it really felt like she was amazed at how passionate we are about the saga.

Thank you SM for once again changing my views of a guest!!

• Moderators

Leah had a fantastic attitude - enthusiastic, bubbly and friendly. I love how genuine she is, how passionate she is about her art and the fans too, and it honestly was a real pleasure to watch her talks and see her.

I wish more guests could be like her :wub:

Leah had a fantastic attitude - enthusiastic, bubbly and friendly. I love how genuine she is, how passionate she is about her art and the fans too, and it honestly was a real pleasure to watch her talks and see her.

I wish more guests could be like her :wub:

Yes yes yes!

And she has a lovely voice too. thought i'd throw that in there.

I wish more guests could be like her :thumbup:

Amen. Was an absolute pleasure to meet her. :thumbup:

And the lady that brought her round the tables in the gold pass drinks reception. she was fab and made sure Leah said hi cos we didnt want to interrupt her convo as we hadnt said hello. So we are grateful for that!

Beautiful woman, inside and out. She totally made the weekend for me - it's always nice to meet the actors, but even nicer when the actors actually WANT to meet you too.

That girl is gonna go far.

^^ This!

I wish more guests could be like her :smile:

^^ This

Yes yes yes!

And she has a lovely voice too. thought i'd throw that in there.

^^ And this!

:wub:

I agree she was sooo lovely... she said she would LOVE to do a convention over here again and I suggested that if not a twilight one perhaps the london comic con etc etc.... and she was really up for it :) I said that sooo many people were so happy that she came and that I'm sure we'd all start saying on the forum how much we would want to see her again and hopefully Showmasters may get her again :) she nearly started crying at the thought that we would do that for her :lol: she's sooo sweet!

To be honest, I wasn't thrilled when she was announced as a guest because of the very short time you see her in the movie (plus I didn't watch BSG yet).

The best guest for me this weekend. As soon as I met her for the photoshoot, hugging everyone. Lovely girl, very interesting in her talks and guest encounter and really happy to be there!

It would be nice to see her in another signing event, thanks to Caprica she could attract other people. I will definitely love to meet her again (and again)

I got her chair and when I went to tell her I liked it on Sunday night she went "You're Jasmine?!" And gave me another massive hug! She is such a sweetie and I hope she goes on to have a brilliant career because she totally deserves it! She was funny, lovely and my favourite guest of the weekend!

I got her chair and when I went to tell her I liked it on Sunday night she went "You're Jasmine?!" And gave me another massive hug! She is such a sweetie and I hope she goes on to have a brilliant career because she totally deserves it! She was funny, lovely and my favourite guest of the weekend!

I told her that you came to tell me that you won her chair and her face lit up, she was so pleased :(

I know a few ppl who almost (shudder) came to a twilight con just for her, me included (shivers down my spine lol) she is great, I hope she can be brought to a CM style event soon.

the awefully rude reaction she got on announcement on here from some forum members I thought was an absolute disgrace, and I hope those who were involved in that feel ashamed, and even more so now they have met her and loved her!