Volturi/Cullen group pics

naurarwen_fangorn

I seem to remember quite a few people get pictures on Saturday night of the Volturi/Cullen group pictures and was wondering if people would be able to post them. Sadly as one of the cosplayers in the picture I didn't get chance to get many pictures on the Saturday night and neither did any of the others in the group. If anyone could post their pics it would be fab.

Thank you and I appriciate it.

I got a group photo of you lot!! you all looked so amazing it was really fun to watch you all having a great time!! :(

I still have to get my pics of my camera yet so hopefully i'll get them up tomorrow!! ;)

I'm sorry i'm not sure who you were cosplaying! forgive me if i'm wrong but you were cosplaying Edward weren't you?

Yes I was the GIRL cosplaying Edward who most people thought was a BOY!! Lol, obviously when some people said they thought I was a boy I was pretty happy with myself for managing to pull it off, I'd been cringing about it for weeks before the con thinking I wasn't going to pull it off. Took 10 mins to put the tape on, 25 mins and lots of water to take it off and I managed to wear it for nearly 7 hours!!

Yes I was the GIRL cosplaying Edward who most people thought was a BOY!! Lol, obviously when some people said they thought I was a boy I was pretty happy with myself for managing to pull it off, I'd been cringing about it for weeks before the con thinking I wasn't going to pull it off. Took 10 mins to put the tape on, 25 mins and lots of water to take it off and I managed to wear it for nearly 7 hours!!

Sam, saw pics on facebook, your cosplay was amazing :) looked fab!

You really did look like Edward!! :(

And so brave for wearing the robe exactly like it was in the film!! :P

I don't know if you remember but you were chatting to my friend Becky and saying that you didn't realise she was coming!! and i was the girl next to her wearing a purple dress, gold shoes and had a really white face!! ;)

Your costumes were so good, and Sam you were really nice when you came and talked to me after.

I have a couple of pictures of you all, but there was so much smoke!!

Oh I like that one hermy is definitely cool. No idea what Tiffany was doing to me but Shaun (Alec) looks like he's fallen asleep bless him. Hard day running after Jane it seems