Best Moments :D

Alysha_Rhiannon

Well... the whole weekend was yet again incredible but some of my favourites were....

Friday night - Booboo sitting down at our table at the party and getting a chance to talk to him for quite a long while :D

Saturday - My air guitar photo shoot with Booboo, Booboo drawing himself sitting on the autograph table instead of behind it on my picture of him :wub: Doing the whole flower thing on Bronsons head and then giving it to him in the talk after he showed the picture!!!!!! :YAHOO: Booboo asking me to do another photoshoot with him on Sunday so we could do an even more original photo of jumping :thumbup::D

Sunday - Getting a happy birthday autograph from Chaske for my best friend :D Doing my jump photoshoot with Booboo .... and it failing then him apologising for the failing of it later, Jump photo with Bronson which was pretty cool :D ! Talking to Chaske at the party and talking to Booboo again :wub:

+ My 5 Booboo hugs! :wub:

OMG BooBoo did the best signing for me :D I gave him my Eclipse Companion to sign and he signed it and drew a picture of Seth spying on Bella and Edward in the meadow pic right at the front xD *quickly snqps pic*

67686_10150289388405523_872140522_15548726_6888149_n.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... the whole weekend was yet again incredible but some of my favourites were....

Friday night - Booboo sitting down at our table at the party and getting a chance to talk to him for quite a long while :D

Saturday - My air guitar photo shoot with Booboo, Booboo drawing himself sitting on the autograph table instead of behind it on my picture of him :thumbup: Doing the whole flower thing on Bronsons head and then giving it to him in the talk after he showed the picture!!!!!! :YAHOO: Booboo asking me to do another photoshoot with him on Sunday so we could do an even more original photo of jumping :thumbup::D

Sunday - Getting a happy birthday autograph from Chaske for my best friend :D Doing my jump photoshoot with Booboo .... and it failing then him apologising for the failing of it later, Jump photo with Bronson which was pretty cool :D ! Talking to Chaske at the party and talking to Booboo again :wub:

+ My 5 Booboo hugs! :wub:

OMG BooBoo did the best signing for me :D I gave him my Eclipse Companion to sign and he signed it and drew a picture of Seth spying on Bella and Edward in the meadow pic right at the front xD *quickly snqps pic*

67686_10150289388405523_872140522_15548726_6888149_n.jpg

OMG I love that - thats too funny !!!!

Best moments.. hmm have to say

- Booboo kept hugging me :D? (LOVE)

- Booboo drawing (wolfie) seth on my autograph

- Charlie making a beautifull masterpiece at my autograph :P makes me laugh everytime i think about it!

- And dancing with chaske.. he was amazing, and he seemed to had a lot of fun at the parties too <3

- chipples :D!

C'mon february!!

And tha ultimative greatest thing was - seeing charlies announcement at the opening ceremony! He is so nice

BooBoo was the one guest I was most interested in and he didn't disapoint. Have never met such a well mannered, friendly, polite 16 year old....can I adopt him?!

BooBoo was amazing and SO HOT! damn .. i would LOVE him back at another ET cause he was fantastic and very chatty, and he just kept on hugging .. thats so cute :D:D

Edited by Team edcob

The list is far to long to comprehend and will sound extremely random to a lot of people but to me I know I will laugh until I cry when I think about these things so here goes -

Cardboard Edward (obviously)

Conga, Slow dance, and crowd surfing with said Edward

Saturday night in the bar

Choke the Chicken (I am the champion!)

Twizzler party

Love Sneeze

Vajazzles

Running man

Sunday night photo shoot in the bar

My friend being "bummed" for want of a better word, out of the way by Chaske on Sunday night

Getting to wear my wedding dress again

And meeting so many people that I have talked to on here and on twitter for almost whole year. My only regret is that I didn't meet all these people in Feb when I came alone.

Can't wait for ET5 BRING IT ON!

The list is far to long to comprehend and will sound extremely random to a lot of people but to me I know I will laugh until I cry when I think about these things so here goes -

Twizzler party

Love Sneeze

Vajazzles

Running man

My friend being "bummed" for want of a better word, out of the way by Chaske on Sunday night

And meeting so many people that I have talked to on here and on twitter for almost whole year. My only regret is that I didn't meet all these people in Feb when I came alone.

haha - happy days and most of those involved me!!!

Twizzler party

Love Sneeze

Vajazzles

Running man

haha - happy days and most of those involved me!!!

It is true they did!