Best Moments :D

Alysha_Rhiannon

I thought I would start this topic :)

I had lots of good ones

- When charlie asked me about which football team i support i said norwhich city , He said it would be funny to have team called the canarys at the top of the championship :L

- When i spoke to Boo Boo on sunday night , he kept giving me hugs ven when i didn't ask for them :L

- The talks :L

- and Bronson taking the **** out of my height by standing on his tip toes when i turned my back after the photo shoot :P

It was my first con and im going to try and make it to ET6 , but i have to buy a car between now and then so it really depends .

Alysha

Ps. I dont think ME will be inviting bronson back after saturday night :L

xx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My best moments were:

Friday night.. what i remember was totally fun ^-^ the snakes.. and booboo..

saturday.. booboo hugging me ultra tight in photoshoot then at autograph signing getting another hug and him saying "Saw you last night.. seems like you had fun" and then laughed ^-^ ... all of the photoshoots were awesome.. and the talks were hilarious.. Gil is the funniest man ever.

Saturday night- cosplaying Jane.. meeting the rest of the volturi having some huge paparazzi session and my eyes still seeing flashes after ^-^ the cullens joining us.. and then having photos by Giles <3

Sunday.. Charlie recognising me and saying he loved my new hair about 3 times and loving that i changed it cause of him :L Gil saying i'm REALLY cute 4 times and then Julia and Leah loving my name.

The talks were all so hilarious "I'm Gil f*cking Birmingham!" "I hid under my mums skirt." Chaskes laugh. Booboos flip! <3

Best ET ever! <3 <3 Roll on February

My best moments were:

Friday night.. what i remember was totally fun ^-^ the snakes.. and booboo..

saturday.. booboo hugging me ultra tight in photoshoot then at autograph signing getting another hug and him saying "Saw you last night.. seems like you had fun" and then laughed ^-^ ... all of the photoshoots were awesome.. and the talks were hilarious.. Gil is the funniest man ever.

Saturday night- cosplaying Jane.. meeting the rest of the volturi having some huge paparazzi session and my eyes still seeing flashes after ^-^ the cullens joining us.. and then having photos by Giles <3

Sunday.. Charlie recognising me and saying he loved my new hair about 3 times and loving that i changed it cause of him :L Gil saying i'm REALLY cute 4 times and then Julia and Leah loving my name.

The talks were all so hilarious "I'm Gil f*cking Birmingham!" "I hid under my mums skirt." Chaskes laugh. Booboos flip! <3

Best ET ever! <3 <3 Roll on February

I saw a class looking Jane at that party. I wonder if it was you. Congrats if it was. :YAHOO:

Errmm http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc...8_2594757_n.jpg thats me with Holly (hohocullen) and then http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash...2_7627222_n.jpg that was allof us volturi together.. but im not sure there were other amazing janes too.. but if it was me thankyou! :D

oohh its me :D

My best moments....

- Having five hugs with Booboo. :YAHOO: One in the signing, then my mum said I could have her hug so I got two more, one in the photoshoot then one at the party on Sunday

- Actually gaining the courage to say something to Booboo, even if it was 'You have been the best guest EVER!!!'

- Charlie talking to me in French and then my mum telling him I only speak french or german, so when he asked me a basic question in German I couldn't understand XD

- Getting called back for Chaske's photo and the camera guy saying "Thats better, with more bicep!"

- How Leah got really excited about my ET4 piccie I made so she took a photo :D

- Julia signed my piccie to Molly :P

- Booboo's cuteness :D

- Meeting some amazing friends! :D

- Raviinnngg!!!

- Walking down to the lift that Booboo just happened to get into, but to cover it up we went to the pool and posed for pictures in front XD

The only thing that annoyed me was that a load of stuff in the action was signed by Ashley and I wanted them all but I didn't have enough money. I like watching the auction but theres so much stuff I want!

me and booboo being disgusted by the lobster Leah had at the meal (it was staring at us!)

the awesome hugs booboo gives

bronson being doted on by the italian girls in his guest encounter and acting

as the waiter by pouring everyone a glass of water

booboo and I cracking up because we were the only ones in his guest encounter

that knew of and absolutely love anchorman!

Chaske and gil's (dirty) laughs

Leah laughing during her photoshoot when I gave her something to wear for it

Julia being 'picked on' by the guys in the talks

when the guests left the meal before us, got part of the way down the road in their

taxi, making it stop, getting out and saying WE FORGOT TO SAY GOODBYE! and getting

hugs and pictures with all of them! :YAHOO:

being really surprised by booboo's open-ness, and the fact he was so talkative, since I figured being so young he's be really intimidated by everyone, but he was deffinately the friendliest and sweetest guest yet!

It also seemed even more relaxed this time, even with the mad rush for charlie's photoshoot's and autographs because he was booked so late. I personally had an awesome time, can't fault anything except our hotel room kept breaking in one way or the other, which had nothing to do with ME. BEST EVENT SO FAR! can't wait for next time! ;)

Ps. I dont think ME will be inviting bronson back after saturday night :L

xx

I missed the parties, Can I ask what everyone is referring to about Bronson? I feel like I am missing out on the gossip lol

x

as David said, absolutely nothing.

I was there, Bronson was a wonderful guest :YAHOO: If and WHEN he does get booked for another that will be fab ;)

the awesome hugs booboo gives

Chaske and gil's (dirty) laughs

being really surprised by booboo's open-ness, and the fact he was so talkative, since I figured being so young he's be really intimidated by everyone, but he was deffinately the friendliest and sweetest guest yet!

I agree with all of these :YAHOO:

Booboo's hugs were addictive...I got five then thought that was enough XD

Errmm http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc...8_2594757_n.jpg thats me with Holly (hohocullen) and then http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash...2_7627222_n.jpg that was allof us volturi together.. but im not sure there were other amazing janes too.. but if it was me thankyou! :D

Yeah, I think it was you. Really looked well. :WINCE:

Best moments were meeting up with everyone again it was great to see you all.

Getting Gil's chair I thought it was a bargin at £60 :D and meeting him again - he's so nice......

Meeting Charlie again is alwasys a pleasure as he's so cheeky........

Chaske said he thought my skull scarf was great!!! nice to see him again as well.

.....and meeting all the other guests they were all so lovely and very friendly.

I had a great weekend again - I always do :WINCE:

........I amost most forgot!!!! meeting fit Angel guy what a 6 pack!!!!!!!! Sam just had to have her pic taken with him :D

-Almost choking to death on a lollipop Saturday morning when I overheard someone mentioning Charlie was coming. (I missed the opening ceremony and no one said anything when I registered!)

-BooBoo hugging everyone at his signings was lovely, and I got a chance to thank him for being such a sweetheart at the London premiere - he stopped and chatted to us properly, essentially justifying 30 hours of pain and waiting - and he was ever so gracious and sweet.

-Leah singing in that talk was amazing - in fact, just her and Charlie's talk was a favourite moment, it was fantastic, they played off each other so well.

-Meeting Becca Fitzpatrick. I don't even like her books, but she was really lovely, trying to have a proper chat with everyone.

-Gil and BooBoo both said goodbye to us when we were sitting in the lobby organising our ride home - but I didn't notice because I was too busy ranting at my dad on the phone, and my sister and my mum nearly died laughing when they told me. And then Gil came past later and had another nose at my canvas.

-The parties! They were just on another level to anything I've seen before at a con, so much fantastic set-dressing and decoration, and the costumes were incredible. Mind you, I haven't been to an event half this size before. I just wish I could have stayed later on Sunday.

-The Hilton breakfast. I've never stayed at the Hilton "officially" as it were, so I've never had it included, but on the Sunday my mum insisted I have this culinary experience so we swapped and it was amazing. :WINCE:

Wow Debs! Your chair collection must be amazing now!

Damn! Another person got a pic with Mark! I looked after Leah on Sunday (Wow! What a wonderful lady!) and therefore talked to her lovely boyfriend quite a few times, and did I ask for a pic? Nope! :WINCE:

Can I just say what a wonderful job you did at keeping the pace up with Leah! We actually didn't get too behind in the end, so YAY!

I'm not sure if they mean Mark, as in "guy who was in Angel" or the topless guy who had a six pack and was wandering round with black angel wings.... could be either!

Hmm my best moments...

-First off meeting those Appinelli girls that I had yet to meet (you know who you are ;))

-Dancing with Chaske on Friday (before we were shoved out of the way and he was practically assaulted -_-)

-Seeing Leah at the lifts on the Sunday Morning and her remembering my little baby girls name :)

-Totally NON twilight related... Hearing my daughter say Mama for the first time yesterday :D

Edited by Ghost

LOL Rhi we now have three chairs!!!!! just need another one and a new table and we have a new dining set!!!!!! -_-

Rhi you did a good job as well with Leah and that huge queue - she is just so sweet and nice.... Sam had a lovely chat with her later in the bar......can you tell Kevin he too did a great job he was so hepful.... whenever I saw him he had a smile on his face and the boys looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Damn! Another person got a pic with Mark! I looked after Leah on Sunday (Wow! What a wonderful lady!) and therefore talked to her lovely boyfriend quite a few times, and did I ask for a pic? Nope! :(

awww bet you're like DAMN noww :(

haha, yeah, and its not like I didnt have opportunities to ask, but never felt it was appropriate cos I was always wrking. But at least I can say I had quite a few chats with him, and Leah personally introduced me to him too -_-

Damn! Another person got a pic with Mark! I looked after Leah on Sunday (Wow! What a wonderful lady!) and therefore talked to her lovely boyfriend quite a few times, and did I ask for a pic? Nope! :(

Can I just say what a wonderful job you did at keeping the pace up with Leah! We actually didn't get too behind in the end, so YAY!

I'm not sure if they mean Mark, as in "guy who was in Angel" or the topless guy who had a six pack and was wandering round with black angel wings.... could be either!

Thanks Tracey, we had to catch up from the day before that had been really busy, and we had LOADS of attendees who wanted their stunning pics with Leah signed so lots of them didnt even go through the queue on the Saturday, but waited til Sunday. What beautiful pics, I can totally understand why :D

She was such a trooper, and kept up amazingly with the five lots of pics to sign that I kept on the table at all times! lol

Attendees who came through Leahs queue Sunday, you were amazing! So friendly! and very patient with the queue cos you understood that Leah wanted everyone to have more than just a signature ;) I had a ball helping Leah sign them all :D

(Tracey, have read sooooo many comments all over the forum about people that met Gruey from Angel that I am fixated on that lol) :D

Debs, you need another now then for a set ;)

I will tell Kev, yeah the boys had a fantastic time, they love the cons :D

Edited by Rhianydd