Best Moments :D

Alysha_Rhiannon

Thanks Tracey, we had to catch up from the day before that had been really busy, and we had LOADS of attendees who wanted their stunning pics with Leah signed so lots of them didnt even go through the queue on the Saturday, but waited til Sunday. What beautiful pics, I can totally understand why -_-

She was such a trooper, and kept up amazingly with the five lots of pics to sign that I kept on the table at all times! lol

Attendees who came through Leahs queue Sunday, you were amazing! So friendly! and very patient with the queue cos you understood that Leah wanted everyone to have more than just a signature :D I had a ball helping Leah sign them all ;)

Haha. I'm really competitive and whilst ticketing, I was constantly referring to the schedule and going "we need another row, but we can't call one yet! Gah! Want another row!" But like you say, so many wanted to wait until Sunday, so you and Leah worked doubly hard! We only started one group behind, though. And we got 3 groups ahead at one point!

As for people coming through the queue, I said it elsewhere, but the people who came back for the quick 1pm signing session were absolutely fabulous! I really appreciated all your patience and co-operation with the queuing and everything else!

As for your fixation, Rhi, I was a little fixated too! You did get to chat to him, though!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi totally unrelated to the above but just wondered if anyone knew what happened to Jason? Is he OK?

He's fine. As you saw, he was up and around on Sunday and just doesn't really want people fussing over it when everything's done, dusted and sorted :)

Or, at least, that's what I was told. Obviously, I can't speak for Jason!

Hi totally unrelated to the above but just wondered if anyone knew what happened to Jason? Is he OK?

He's fine. As you saw, he was up and around on Sunday and just doesn't really want people fussing over it when everything's done, dusted and sorted :)

Or, at least, that's what I was told. Obviously, I can't speak for Jason!

Sorry to have asked but I wasn't aware anything had happened, hope it was'nt anything to do with the ET4 attendees!

Peppa Pig cake.

Getting to spend lots of time with all the people I wanted to see...The people most important to me :)

Marrying Jasmine!

And watching a certain kind of animal videos earlier with Rachel, Katie, Ellie, Sofia & Stacey xD

Ooo it was all great :D

But...

Fri - Suprise guests, seeing everyone again and feeling so at home, dinner recep and the wonderful design of the party - loved the table!

Sat - Fun photoshoots - Bronson's espesh haha!, Nice breekie room overlooking the lake, guest encounter with BooBoo! and of course the wonderful pap piccing in the lobby at the party! ;)

Sun - Charlie chats, talks, getting Giles pics finally!! and dancing like a crazy person with my friends!

Mon - Breakfast and leaving at the right time to say bye to everyone!

Watching X factor with some crazy people (until I fell asleep).

Exsqueeze me, I R not crazy!

And watching a certain kind of animal videos earlier with Rachel, Katie, Ellie, Sofia & Stacey xD

LOL YES. Best ever.

Anywayyy...

GIL BIRMINGHAM AGAIN HNNNNNNNNNG <3

I fangirled on the inside so much when I saw Mark Lutz, it was good to be able to sit next to him and Leah on Sunday and chill :)

I got picked on by Chelsea and Katie, they threw things on me when I was trying to sleep SOB.

Kady being a silly fanny, "My phone's screaming at me!!" "No, that's because you're still on the phone!"

Charlie being dead excited to see me :)

BOOBOO <3

Leah told me I'm pretty and wrote 'You are beautiful!' on my photo :) & held my hand when I told her she was lovely ;) Absolute sweetheart she is.

Most importantly, I loved seeing everyone again :lol:

BooBoo was the one guest I was most interested in and he didn't disapoint. Have never met such a well mannered, friendly, polite 16 year old....can I adopt him?!

Leah was a sweetheart...even graciously answered my dumb questions at the signing. Have to confess that I wasn't excited with her anouncement before, but she turned out to be lovely and hope she goes onto great things!

Other fun moments...Edward's impromptu photo shoot in the bar on Sunday night.

Doing the conga with Edward at about midnight through the lobby and into the hall.

The guests mingling much more than ever before at the parties.

Getting to hang with my lovely friend I don't see enough of all weekend (we live over 5 hours from each other)

I found the other attendees much more friendly and chatty this time - got talking to so many people! Vampire Kiss cocktails - never tried them before....were rather nice :lol:

Decorations and photo ops at the parties.

Probably more I can't think of right now....

But my personal best moment was winning the signed/worn by Jackson T-shirt in the auction...I know I keep going on about it - but it's made me SO damn happy and that has been a long time coming!! I still grin about it now....just need to go find out how much to get it professionaly framed to take care of it.

Thanks for a great weekend SM/ME...and I gave in and bought my ticket to the next event....bringing my 8 year old niece with me then!

Well... the whole weekend was yet again incredible but some of my favourites were....

Friday night - Booboo sitting down at our table at the party and getting a chance to talk to him for quite a long while :D

Saturday - My air guitar photo shoot with Booboo, Booboo drawing himself sitting on the autograph table instead of behind it on my picture of him :wub: Doing the whole flower thing on Bronsons head and then giving it to him in the talk after he showed the picture!!!!!! :YAHOO: Booboo asking me to do another photoshoot with him on Sunday so we could do an even more original photo of jumping :thumbup::D

Sunday - Getting a happy birthday autograph from Chaske for my best friend :D Doing my jump photoshoot with Booboo .... and it failing then him apologising for the failing of it later, Jump photo with Bronson which was pretty cool :D ! Talking to Chaske at the party and talking to Booboo again :wub:

+ My 5 Booboo hugs! :wub: