Charlie's auction

Myself205

Jessica (the girl who won the auction) told me afterwards it was incredible! She had a blast and said she didn't regret it at all! =D

I actually felt really bad on the morning of the breakfast, like i was intruding. I went to the exec lounge to have my own breakfast and saw Charlie and the winner in there and felt really awful like i was ruining her moment. Chaske was in there too and he said hi to me and my friend, but we just sorta sat out of the way so that we didn't intrude/make anyone feel like we were intruding.

x

Jessica (the girl who won the auction) told me afterwards it was incredible! She had a blast and said she didn't regret it at all! =D

I actually felt really bad on the morning of the breakfast, like i was intruding. I went to the exec lounge to have my own breakfast and saw Charlie and the winner in there and felt really awful like i was ruining her moment. Chaske was in there too and he said hi to me and my friend, but we just sorta sat out of the way so that we didn't intrude/make anyone feel like we were intruding.

x

Does anyone have a way of getting in touch with her? I'm sure Talie would love to know how it went for the website!