Photoshoot Feedback

BeckiUK

I just want to put this comment across, not sure if its feedback that would be considered but... just to touch on the Photoshoots with the Blue background... I think the colouring wasnt nice or flattering. It Made quite a few people look washed out compared to the nice light white coloured background.

Ive never actually liked the blue background but specifically this weekend the pictures looked 'drabby'. Perhaps the room the pictures they were taken in was too dull??

Did anyone else here think the same?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, I don't believe you, you can never look bad! :)

Oh they are bad lol, Mum set me off laughing so I coulnd't stop giggling all the way through my photos...only good thing about my Charlie photos is that I got some rather nice hugs :D lol

I don't understand why they can't have two Twilight backgrounds for the pictures.

They could only get one because the one they have is a rare one from the Twilight prem in London

My kinda issue with the blue photo was that there is loads of background in mine. IMO could have done to be a bit of a closer shot.

yeahhhhhh mine too. My charlie, leah and julie pics... we are all like in the distant and all you can see is bluey grey yearbook looking backgroud lol! Maybe thats why it looks so dull... cos theyre not closeup pics and so there were more shadows? hmm... :P

Actually... thinking about it... they should have done the pics in portrait and not landscape!!!

Edited by BeckiUK

Yeah that's what i thought! there was a lot of blue background, i would have also prefered a closer shot but i only had 2 photos with that background and they turned out really good and i like them! :P

Just would have liked a bit more of me and Leah and then with Julia! :wub: