Thank you :)

DavidB

• Moderators

So glad I finally got to talk to you properly David! I seemed to run into you every 5 minutes, ahaha! And even if our conversations mostly involved Julie Benz and Dexter, that's what makes us cool! :lol:

Hope to meet up with you again at ET5!

David you know it wouldn't be fun without you on here I love your sense of humour..... it was great to see you and Katie again....

You know are so loved by everyone....... you little sweetie ;)

As I couldn't have Peter's chair I now have Gil's and it's now in my bedroom.......... :lol:

• Moderators

So glad I finally got to talk to you properly David! I seemed to run into you every 5 minutes, ahaha! And even if our conversations mostly involved Julie Benz and Dexter, that's what makes us cool! :D

Hope to meet up with you again at ET5!

Well why would anyone want to talk about anything else? :D we totally are cool :D

I'm sure we'll meet up again. It's actually a lot easier to find people now there's Twitter and stuff like that haha

David you know it wouldn't be fun without you on here I love your sense of humour..... it was great to see you and Katie again....

You know are so loved by everyone....... you little sweetie ;)

As I couldn't have Peter's chair I now have Gil's and it's now in my bedroom.......... :thumbup:

Aww thanks ^_^

Always great to see you too. I hope you're looking after the chair well :poki: