Thank you :)

DavidB

• Moderators

I know there's a ME thanks thread, but really I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone I had the chance to talk to over the weekend.

You are the reason I love these events, and spend so much time on here etc. I never would've thought that when the Twilight events started, I'd end up with some of the best friends I've ever had, but over time I've had the pleasure of getting to know so many of you. It really makes it worth the effort when people are happy to come up and say hi, and thank you for helping etc.

I know it's the same for Jason and Mark - they do these events because they genuinely love them, and enjoy putting them on for you, and no doubt if they weren't enjoying them anymore they'd probably stop. But time and again, once we get to the event they turn out fantastic and it's an absolute pleasure for everyone to be involved in.

There's still so many of you I don't know, but no doubt that'll change over the next few months again. There's always new people to talk to, and I know so many of us love that part as much as the guests etc. The only problem is fitting it all into one weekend!

So to those I've known since the beginning, all the way through to those I was lucky enough to meet for the first time at ET4 - thank you for making it memorable, and I hope to see many of you at the next one, or at one of the many other events happening over the next year. It was awesome :YAHOO:

Daaaaavidd! I dont think i actually got to see you that much! :YAHOO: friday night was a different story..

but yeah thankyouu everyone.. all of the volturi clan are awesomee and we're like a huge family <3

the cullen clan guys i love you soooo much..

these cons wouldnt be the same if i didnt say hi to everyone and we're friends for ever <3

• Moderators

Daaaaavidd! I dont think i actually got to see you that much! :( friday night was a different story..

but yeah thankyouu everyone.. all of the volturi clan are awesomee and we're like a huge family <3

these cons wouldnt be the same if i didnt say hi to everyone and we're friends for ever <3

Awww no, I didn't get to see you that much, other than Friday .. and that was interesting :D haha

But hey it's always awesome to see you no matter what, and I hope you had a good weekend :D

Totally saw you about and everytime i went to say hey you were deep in convo lol!

Yeah that tends to happen :D lol

I saw you too but I'm pretty useless so didn't say hi :D

Next time just interrupt :P haha

Daaaaavidd! I dont think i actually got to see you that much! :D friday night was a different story..

Awww no, I didn't get to see you that much, other than Friday .. and that was interesting :P haha

But hey it's always awesome to see you no matter what, and I hope you had a good weekend :D

hahaha i dont actually remember much, other than what i've been told. but yeahh i had a pretty awesome weekend! :D

I LOVE YOU DAVID. And drunk Lily.

heh- drunk- me? never!

"She cleaned up my sick! I was sick into the bath."

hahahahahaa i could of just been VERY ill!

I LOVE YOU DAVID. And drunk Lily.

LOVE YOU TOO! <3

heh- drunk- me? never!

Aww you and Taz - "She's holding me up!" "NO she's holding ME up!" "Girls, you're both pissed .."

I was holding her up! i was fine ^-^

Daaaaavidd! I dont think i actually got to see you that much! :poki: friday night was a different story..

:blush:

I miss everyone already!!! :P

and David I was scared to come talk you haha but I can walk up to the guests fine :P

Definitely adding my thanks to this thread! The attendees were amazing and lots of fun.

Big thanks to Jane in the front row who was very helpful and had a fabulous sense of humour.

Also to my wonderful ladies who joined the 1pm line for Leah on Sunday (you know who you are!). Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Speaking of the post-1pm crew for Leah, a special mention to the two Angel fans who nearly missed out on their autographs. Very patient and wonderful, and it made my day when you came to say thanks after the event!

An apology and thank you to the Gold Lady I teased on Sunday afternoon. I was in a cheeky mood and told this lady that unfortunately, she would have to go and sit in the back row and that there had been a change of rules! She didn't realise I was joking and had a horrified look on her face! Thanks for being a good sport and laughing it off.

Also, I just want to say a special thank you to the French ladies for their patience and understanding, and coming to find me when they needed help.

But, in general, it was a fabulous weekend and I loved meeting you all!