Post Your Pics!

Beechy08

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 with Leah 5 with Charlie 2 with Chaske and 1 with Bronson, BooBoo, Julia and Gil xD

The ones with Leah and Charlie was because of the way they were reacting to Kiara, Chaske was because she was looking away in the first one. Cant deny that I am happy with the photos, So many photos to show her potential boyfriends in the future xD

'Did you know that my daughter met GIL FRIKKIN BIRMINGHAM when she was 8 months? You Didn't? Let me show you the photos...' xD

ooh i wanna see ur charlie & leah photos x

6 with Leah 5 with Charlie 2 with Chaske and 1 with Bronson, BooBoo, Julia and Gil xD

The ones with Leah and Charlie was because of the way they were reacting to Kiara, Chaske was because she was looking away in the first one. Cant deny that I am happy with the photos, So many photos to show her potential boyfriends in the future xD

'Did you know that my daughter met GIL FRIKKIN BIRMINGHAM when she was 8 months? You Didn't? Let me show you the photos...' xD

ooh i wanna see ur charlie & leah photos x

I will get the rest of them up at some point today. I only scanned my favourite ones lol :)

Thanks Holly! You are a gem!

Here is my one photo of myself and Charlie as I only had standard and don't get paid until tomorrow!!!

My Chaske one is so bad as I am so hungover it's not going near public view! haha!

http://i54.tinypic.com/2pqqt6w.jpg

I hope I've done this right - man I am so rubbish with this new fandangled stuff

xx

Hey brilliant photos!! Just wondered if anyone had any photos of me i was stopped a few times at the sat and sun night party. I had a large black dress on with a velvet cloak on sat (i kno lots of people did!! It can be found in the volturi ball topic) and sun had a pale costume with a blue headband (i joined a group that had their photo taken by the totem pole!)