Best Guests Ever

lisajb28

Gil was awesome again!!! :YAHOO:

He chatted to us for like 3 or 4 minutes at the friday party!! :lol:

He was so sweet he shook all of our hands and examined all of our headbands and he was so cool just stood there chatting to people and having a drink and a great time!! :wub:

Awesome weekend. The guests were brilliant and being a huge Charlie fan I was more than a little pleased about the surprise announcement even though I had an inkling that he might show up :(

I think it's funny the way people react to him. I think he's awesome and at times totally misunderstood. He really does have a very unique way of looking at life and to be honest sometimes he has no filter. What he thinks he says and sometimes it comes out wrong and offends people but I've only ever known him to be lovely when I've met with him, plus he gives awesome hugs :P He defo seems to be like Marmite though.

Chaske has the most awesome laugh ever, it cracks me up. Booboo was the sweetest little dude ever and Gil is always good fun. Didn't like Bronson at all as he was so rude to me when I got my autograph but I appreciate I may just have caught him at a bad time. For an event that had lots of cancellations etc it turned out to be a great weekend. Nice one SM ;)

Oh and for a smaller guest how amazing was Leah? absolute sweetheart. One of the nicest guests ever .

I agree Leah was, is amazing!! :(

I wasn't sure about meeting her because she only has a small part in Eclipse and i haven't seen any of her other films but she was just the most sweetest guest we've had and the nicest person that you could meet!!;)

My only regret is that i wished i'd drawn a picture of her and given it to her to say thankyou for being so lovely! :D

She was a total surprise and a brilliant guest!! :P

Oh we could tell. He's such a darling though isn't he.

That obvious, huh? ;)

:lol: dude your standards are slipping!

:lol: Shun the non believer! Shunnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I told him I was crazy for him and gave him a wink, then he implied I was a naughty girl. CAN HE BE AT EVERY CON THANK YOU PLEASE.

Ignoring the sleaze, it was an amazing line up :lol: My crush on Gil has come back full force ;)

You have such good taste girl !!!!! you were drooling when Gil was sitting by us lol

The man is awesome and I have Gil F***ing Birmingham's chair sitting in my bedroom £60 well spent :lol:

I loved talking to Leah and her gorgeous boyfriend Mark in the bar they are so in love it was very sweet - we were talking about the Jewellery Quarter and he thanked me for giving Leah ideas so funny ....lol

You have such good taste girl !!!!! you were drooling when Gil was sitting by us lol

I had to resist the urge to squeeze his knee..

LOL Rach you make me giggle - you should have just made up an exuse to touch him - like "oh sorry you had a spider on you knee" that would have worked :lol:

OMG I need to go to bed even Sam has gone lol - just feel so awake which is not like me ...... must be an age thing will have to count sheep or something ;)

Edited by Twilightmum49

LOL Rach you make me giggle - you should have just made up an exuse to touch him - like "oh sorry you had a spider on you knee" that would have worked :wub:

He would've enjoyed that :thumbup:

I could've been like, "Oh, I'm sorry, my hand just somehow randomly fell onto your lap.."

Agree, the guests were totally amazing!

Leah was totally lovely and a real surprise

Gil, well who would have thought he was such a ladies man?! I can totally understand all the crushing on him - My friend being one of them!

Chaske, what a laugh, and such a lovely guy.

Julia super sweet and very funny

Booboo, again such a sweetie, i know everyone has said it but loved how he sat on the front of the table and hugged everyone and was just sooo polite.

Charlie, well I know how HOT he is from ET3 and he totally made my friends weekend after he called her kinky! His Cosmo photo is now the wallpaper on my phone and as such the battery on my photo runs out quicker than ever from keeping perving over it! And also a HUGE thanks to the girl in the bar on Sunday evening for showing us the other Charlie photo - You know that one I mean!!! :clap:

And Bronson was, well Bronson. And I think that's all I will say.

And as much as I loved this weekends guests, I am VERY excited for Alex and Daniel in Feb - Bring it on! ;):lol:

And Bronson was, well Bronson. And I think that's all I will say.

Will never forget recieving a text during the talks from my husband asking why Bronson was investigating one of our neighbours rooms rather that being downstairs at the event. I actually had to stop myself from laughing

He was really nice to me when I accidentally almost sent him flying on the dance floor xD wasnt actually expecting him to be dancing anywhere near me!

Well, managed to make it at the last minute....thanks to our WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEST IN THE WORLD MUM!!!!! If it wasnt for her helping us out last minute, we wouldnt have been able to go. She wanted us to try and salvage some of the weekend so managed to get there on the sunday. We did feel reallly bad though as our mum is Gil's biggest fan, she has loved him long before Twilight came around!!!!

So as for guests:

Gil: Just soooooo amazing. We had a good chat with him whilst getting our auto's for us and our mum. Told him how much of fan she was, which led to him writing a really lovely, touching message to our mum on her picture...WHICH THEN led to have a photo with him where he held a sign for our mum saying "Sharon, wish you were here". Needless to say, it made our mums day. He was so sweet, did it all off his own back which really is beyond the call of duty so to speak. HE IS A GOD!!! HE IS GIL F**KING BIRMINGHAM

Julia: Again amazing. Beautiful, remembered me from my tattoos which was so freaking cool!! Such a sweetie, had a chat when getting our auto's again and she thanked US for coming!!!

Leah: Just the sweetest, most pleasant guest you could ever meet. Thought we had missed the opportunity for her autograph as where we had to squeeze everything into the sunday, we had many clashes and for us the photo were more important. Told her in the photo session we were gutted to miss her signing and she apologised then gave us big hugs. But then we had the catch up session at 4:15 and she remembered us. Awesome!!

Booboo: What can we say about Booboo?! OMG..there arent enough words to describe what a hunny he was. He had a lovely conversation with my sis about her necklace and told me I smelt good...then of course there were hugs at the signings, the lovely snuggles in the photos and THOSE EYESl!! Surely it isnt right for a 16yr old to be that swoony!!

Chaske: Nice, polite, caught him at the end of his signing session, but came back quickly to do ours! Dirty laugh= lol

Bronson: Think he is a sweet, young guy who is enjoying and making the most of the success and why not? A little easily distracted maybe which was evident in our signings.

He messed up the girls auto in front of us, so they had to get another pic for her so she was waiting next to the table and he got so preoccupied with that, that he then went on to sign my pic in ink you can barely see, which is a little annoying, plus he didnt say much if anything at all to us. However got nice hugs again in our photos! Certainly didnt find him rude though maybe a little disapointing when compared to the other guests.

Charlie: our encounters with Charlie were brief but pleasant, talks were majoritvely entertaining but can understand the marmite effect that people had mentioned.

All in all, great day even though it was a bit mad squeezing everything in, Thanks again to our mum who made it possible!!!

• 2 weeks later...