Best Guests Ever

lisajb28

just woken up still at the hilton.... Seriously the best weekend of my life and definatly the best guests eva well accept ( dan cudmore ) Yum! I have no problems saying iam now 100% team wolf yeah! And a big thank u to Charlie and Chaske for been so sweet with my 7 yr old daughter..... who now has her first crushes lol. Big love SM xxx

It was definately a brilliant weekend. Whilst Jamie Campbell Bower will probably always be my favourite guest, i think this time around the guests all seemed amazingly friendly, chatty and all-around just having an amazing time, which obviously contribhuted to how well the event went. They were all brilliant, so massive kudos to SM/ME for getting them all there :)

I absolutely LOVED Leah Gibson. She was the sweetest person, hugging everyone in photoshoots, which I know takes a little more time but shows that she is making every effort with the attendees.

The same could be said for BooBoo, who, for some reason, just didnt want to sit down at all over the weekend, instead sitting on the front of his signing table and hugging everyone at his desk.

2 personal favourite guests for the weekend, however, they were all great!

I totally didn't expect it to be sooo much fun! It was my first con and i loved it! Just wish i saved up more money as my credit card now hates me!

I've met some really lovely friends and the guests were amazing, especially hanging out with Bronson for like most of it :) And Charlie was fab and i didn't believe people when they said how hot he was in person!!

I have to say that Booboo Stewart was the most polite, well mannered, adorable young man. He made time for everyone. Everyone got a hug. and a little chat and this made everyone feel special especially the younger fans like my daughter.

I loved the guests although I still think Jamie takes a lot of beating!

• Moderators

Yeah, I must admit it was certainly one of the "nicest" lineups we've ever had for a con in terms of genuine people who cared about their fans and were absolutely excited to be there - Leah especially. I've seen a lot of fake guests over the years, but I could tell she absolutely adored every second, and it's a contageous charm she has. BooBoo as well, as everyone else has said. He's got a very good support system around him - Gil and Chaske especially.

Leah was lovely. Apple pie nice lol! I kept waiting for her to burst into song, ''the sun will come out, tomorrow'' lol!! She was very positive, natural and easy going. Lovely!

And what can I say about Gil 'F*******ing' Birmingham!! What a man!

Not sure Bronson is a good role model for Booboo, the guy needed a slap. It's great that he felt comfortable enought o relax and have a good time but, as the mother of a young man his age, he worried me a bit!

• Moderators

:whistling: yeah, Bronson's more like the troublesome older step-brother or something, that you don't quite want your son hanging around with.

I love that he does stuff for charity and things like that, and I think he is a genuinely nice guy, but the naughty side is certainly the dominant one there!

Line up was great, Wolf-pack rule. Chaske has the dirtest laugh ever and Gil is just....wow..

BooBoo, *happy sigh* need I say more.

Julie just lovely and so nice.

Bronson wild one of the pack.

Leah just soo nice.

Charlie, only saw him for a few seconds at signing, but still nice. :)

Boo Boo really made my weekend for me being as i had some bad experiences on the themed party nights. He was such a lovely person and a gentleman for hes age, he made everyone feel special and really appreciated fans gifts and contributions to the franchise.

Gill was fab and he really appreciated the fans and looked different in person....but Good!

Leah was the most loving and caring guest, she gave everyone a hug during photoshoots/signings and answered questions brillantly. Such a lovely person and soo caring.

Charlie....well hes got so much energy and makes me crease and ov course hes from england and gorgeous what more can i say. He speaks hes own mind which i love "!!!

Julia was lovely 2 and had some brillant answers to the questions in talks.

Bronson was lovely jus didnt really get chance to speak to him, but he did make me laugh alot.

Chaske's laff was the best and he was very playful which i love.

Can i just say i thought they were all better looking in person too :YAHOO::D

Ignoring the sleaze, it was an amazing line up :wub: My crush on Gil has come back full force :blush:

Oh we could tell. He's such a darling though isn't he.

I have to say that nearly all the guests were lovely. BooBoo was such a little sweetie, you just wanted to go "Awwww!" to him at very oppotunity.

Leah was a total doll as well. Sat next to her in the bar last night and chatted with her for a while, so nice. I loved that she gelled so well with the others and it was really sweet of her to hug everyone in the photo shoots. Same can be said for BooBoo hugging everyone at his signings, he was certainly raised right.

I totally adored Leah, she was great with my little girl. She remembered my babies name and was always so excited to see her :). Charlie was good with her too xD he asked her for a smile but she wasnt having any of it bless her.

Actually, they were all fantastic with her :P but Leah stood out because she always said hello to her and spent a little time talking with her <3