A HUUUUGE THANKYOU!

Hattiefang

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially to the lady wearing pink gloves and scarf who was working with the photoshoot A queue, she was amazing and kept her cool completly whilst trying to sort out the chaos!! :D

Someone told me her name was Annie - I would like to say a big thankyou to her she was brilliant yesterday when my daughter had somehow missed her Bronson photoshoot - she managed to sort it out for her :D

We wanted to say how brilliant she was too. This was our first time and she was so helpful. And like someone else has said - if it hadn't been for her we would never have made the start of the talk on the Sunday (which is when you can get decent pictures with the flash) - THANK YOU SOOO MUCH :)

As well as thanking Annie ^^^^^^

I wanted to thank SM/ME, all the crew, guests and fans. This was mine and my daughters first con EVER and we had the best weekend, so many fantastic memories. Unfortunately we are both a little too shy to have spoken to the guests at the parties but we have promised ourselves we will try to be braver next time (because we are SOOOOOOO coming to ET5)

:)

It was also my first con and it truly was fantastic. The crew were always fab, so polite and helpful whenever I asked for help. The parties were a blast and all problems were sorted quickly and efficiently without panicking anyone.

I've met lots of people I'd spoken to on facebook and the forum and many I hadn't so I would definately come back.

Thanks for everything everyone xx

I have to say I loved this weekend it was so good. After so many guests, and most certainly after Peter and Cameron, had to pull out I was a bit worried that the weekend wouldn't be as good as the last con but this weekend was really good. The guests they got to replace Jodelle, Peter, Cameron, Alex and Kristen were lovely. SM so need to bring back Leah for another event, she was such a sweetie and it was lovely seeing Charlie and Gil again as well as Chaske.

I want to say a MASSIVE thank you for getting Lauren Kate! I adored Fallen the first time I read it and every single time I've read it since and I've really wanted to meet her for ages. Gettign to sit in the talk and ask her questions was brilliant and when I went to my signing with her I was the only one in the queue at the time so i got to stand there and chat to her for ages which was wonderful and she was so sweet.

It was great seeing everyone again, cannot believe it's been 8 months since I saw nearly everyone last and hopefully these next few months will go quickly....but not too quickly and I cannot wait for ET5 now even though I may be my last one *sob sob*

I really hope Jason gets better after Saturday night. Also a lot of the crew were so helpful with the photos and signings, big props to Annie for sorting out the mass of photos that needed to be done on Sunday!

Just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the team was my first event and loved it so much the staff were so friendly and made some new friends too

The event was fab i really enjoyed it loved the guest too so friendly ...

the party on friday n sat nite were so fab tooo

cant wait till the nxt one now enjoyed meeting new ppl im hooked now hehe

Well done to SM for giving us all a fantastic weekend to remember!

The crew were all really helpful and friendly, the Hotel staff we great also.

In particular, I would like to thank Kate from the crew who helped us with missing out on Gil's signing as my daughter became unwell. We missed Charlie's photo-shoot because she just wasn't up to it but luckily we attended ET4 so have a pic with Charlie already.

We really enjoyed the drinks reception and thought it was run really well. The talks were a lot of fun with lots of laughs.I always enjoy watching the auction and we won a guest encounter with Bronson from a raffle ticket. My daughter asked him "Do you ever howl at the moon" :P to which he gave out a little howl.

BooBoo was possibly the sweetest most polite teenager I have ever met, he has def been brought up right! My daughter wanted to know his thoughts on a range of official collection of "soft toy" wolves becoming available. He seemed to think that was quite a good idea.

The only thing that slightly bugged me was when in the line for photo collection, there was lots of pushing. That did pee me off a bit but I didn't get too hyped up about it.

Hi to Hattie and Gemma who we spoke to during the auction, Hattie you are lovely and Gemma you could be a double for Nikki Reed in Breaking Dawn, your cosplay is amazing. Also spoke to some lovely fans from Germany, a blonde girl and a dark haired girl who were both stunning and lovely to chat with and a lovely girl who had driven all the way from Germany during the night to get to the con. There were 2 Italian girls in our guest encounter with Bronson and they were adorable, every time Bronson answered a question one of the girls would translate the answer and watching their reactions was hilarious at times as they clearly were big Bronson fans. Nice to meet all of you.

Really looking forward to ET5. See you all in a few months.

Thanks for all your lovely comments and it was great to meet you all. But I must give out a MASSIVE shout out to the whole of the crew @ Massive Events, they rock and they really do work incredibly hard to give you guys the best time:)

Thank you to Erin and Annie my "seconds in command" who knew how to get you all "a schooching!"

Also for all of you who got photo prints from the gorgeous GilesG, I hope you all like them!

love and hugs...

Pooks Aka Kelly.

Well done to SM for giving us all a fantastic weekend to remember!

The crew were all really helpful and friendly, the Hotel staff we great also.

In particular, I would like to thank Kate from the crew who helped us with missing out on Gil's signing as my daughter became unwell. We missed Charlie's photo-shoot because she just wasn't up to it but luckily we attended ET4 so have a pic with Charlie already.

We really enjoyed the drinks reception and thought it was run really well. The talks were a lot of fun with lots of laughs.I always enjoy watching the auction and we won a guest encounter with Bronson from a raffle ticket. My daughter asked him "Do you ever howl at the moon" :YAHOO: to which he gave out a little howl.

BooBoo was possibly the sweetest most polite teenager I have ever met, he has def been brought up right! My daughter wanted to know his thoughts on a range of official collection of "soft toy" wolves becoming available. He seemed to think that was quite a good idea.

The only thing that slightly bugged me was when in the line for photo collection, there was lots of pushing. That did pee me off a bit but I didn't get too hyped up about it.

Hi to Hattie and Gemma who we spoke to during the auction, Hattie you are lovely and Gemma you could be a double for Nikki Reed in Breaking Dawn, your cosplay is amazing. Also spoke to some lovely fans from Germany, a blonde girl and a dark haired girl who were both stunning and lovely to chat with and a lovely girl who had driven all the way from Germany during the night to get to the con. There were 2 Italian girls in our guest encounter with Bronson and they were adorable, every time Bronson answered a question one of the girls would translate the answer and watching their reactions was hilarious at times as they clearly were big Bronson fans. Nice to meet all of you.

Really looking forward to ET5. See you all in a few months.

I was in the Bronson guest encounter with you two. I hope your daughter is feeling better but i have to say her questions to Bronson were amazing!!

This was also my 1st con and certainly not my last I loved every minute of it!! I think I must be one of the small number of people who has utterly fallen for Bronson :D but i was totally surprised by the guests it was truly a weekend to remember! I met so many fabulous people and also Annie helped us soo much with everything!! Thanks to everybody who made is the best weekend of my life!! I can't wait for ET5!!

• Moderators

Yes Currently working for them to be available online, as we did get alot of requests. When sorted there will be a link on the forum.

xx

Awesome, thank you :YAHOO:

There was always a lot of people looking at them at the con so I left it, so glad they'll be available :D

Thanks for all your lovely comments and it was great to meet you all. But I must give out a MASSIVE shout out to the whole of the crew @ Massive Events, they rock and they really do work incredibly hard to give you guys the best time:)

Thank you to Erin and Annie my "seconds in command" who knew how to get you all "a schooching!"

Also for all of you who got photo prints from the gorgeous GilesG, I hope you all like them!

love and hugs...

Pooks Aka Kelly.

I loved my photo from Giles :YAHOO:

love and hugs...

Pooks Aka Kelly.

I loved my photo from Giles :YAHOO:

Me too!!! :D

So glad they are finally being sold!

Hi there!

Nice to hear from you, Bronson is certainly a cheeky chappie! He is so laid back and carefree or at least he seems that way.

She is feeling better today thanks, it probably hasn't even crossed your mind but just want to mention that it isn't anything infectious she has so don't worry. I don't want anyone thinking that I would let her wander round infecting people with a virus etc...

Glad you enjoyed the weekend, hope to see you back at ET5 in Feb :YAHOO:

Edited by TwilightMum

Big thank you to massive events for doing these events for us, and keeping it going for aslong as we can :)

Also big thanks to the crew, staff, organisers and many more for keeping the weekend running as im sure it was hard with so many of us.

Really enjoyed myself and cant believe it was over so fast :'( ...not sure if ill be attending et5 due to money problems but opefully will be definatley there for et6!!

Thank you so much for these events they really are appreciated xxxxx :YAHOO:

Cannot express my gratitude towards you guys!!! I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!! :D

It was so much fun!! Really relaxed, enjoyable, amazing, brilliant.. I could run out of adjectives describing how incredible it was!!!

The crew were just incredible as were the guests!! Never laughed so much!! :P

To improve, I think you should make it never end!!! XD I was very sad when I had to go home :WINCE:

THANK YOU FOR THE BEST WEEKEND!!!! :D :D :D :D

Will definitely be returning :D

Cannot express my gratitude towards you guys!!! I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!! :D

It was so much fun!! Really relaxed, enjoyable, amazing, brilliant.. I could run out of adjectives describing how incredible it was!!!

The crew were just incredible as were the guests!! Never laughed so much!! :P

To improve, I think you should make it never end!!! XD I was very sad when I had to go home :WINCE:

THANK YOU FOR THE BEST WEEKEND!!!! :D :D :D :D

Will definitely be returning :D

Miss you Jemma :')

ET4 being my first ever convention I must say I have found my taste for them!! I had a completely indescribable time, and although I can't make it to ET5 I am very excited at the prospect of ET6!! The staff were so lovely and helpful and all the guests were possibly the nicest people I've ever met!! Brilliant experience and loved making new friends!!

Thankyou!!!!!