A HUUUUGE THANKYOU!

Hattiefang

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! :YAHOO:

This weekend was amazing. The guests, the party, everything was just awesome :wub::D I've met some awesome people :unsure:

For me, this was even better than ET3 (yeah, I can't imagine I say that, because this weekend was awesome too :D )

Thumb Up to the crew too :blink: You were so nice to my mother and I :D

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who made ET4 one of the best weekend of my life :clap:

THANK YOU to all the massive events organisers, crew, guests and attendees for making ET4 so amazing! Loved the

Finally had the confidence to talk to a few people off the forums, and glad i've made some new friends. The parties were brilliant, can't wait for ET5!!!

Apart from the mega stress that was my Sunday schedule, I had fun :) An added plus for me was Mark Lutz :lol:

I agree with the added plus of Mark Lutz, Thank you Rachel for notifiying me of his attendance in reception! :)

I can't believe I only realised who Leah's boyfriend was when I got home and saw someone's photo of them on Facebook :lol: We were sitting on the table next to them Sunday night, not wanting to gawp at them I didn't manage to get a good look at who he was :P As a huge Angel fan I'm dead pissed with myself lool!

Edited by Holly

Video of all the ducks last dance at ET4!! :lol:

OMG! That was awesome! Davey knows how to party! :D

I'm proud to say I was a Duck :P

T'was sooooo funny! I have one of him doing his ballerina dancing too! Not put it up yet though! Will link when up!

[Especially to the lady wearing pink gloves and scarf who was working with the photoshoot A queue, she was amazing and kept her cool completly whilst trying to sort out the chaos!! :smile:

And now my knitting is famous...

Omg for Charlie's photoshoot? Jeez she deserves a medal for that one!

Yes a huge thanks to everyone at ME for a great weekend.

Myself and my friend had been to ET2 but the other two friends who came with us were newbies and just loved it.

I was however suffering both mornings from terrible hangovers - but SO worth it!

x

Have already posted on here but just wanted to say thank you again. me and my friend have now been to 2 ET's and have thoughly enjoyed both\!!! Thank you SM and ME!!! And the lady at PhotoShoot A was amazing she helped me out sooo much when my Gil and Leah photoshoots ended up clashing!!!!!

Amazing!!

ET cons have now become my own personal brand of Heroin!!! :smile::smile::(

• 2 months later...

i just wanted to say a big thank you to the young lady who helped sort me out with my photo shoot with charlie and got me back into the chat she knows who she is and stopped me getting all upset. Too tall you were really helpful too thank you and ill see you all at ET5.

from kerry (the deaf lady) lol

cant wait til ET5 :YAHOO::D:D;):YAHOO: