A HUUUUGE THANKYOU!

Hattiefang

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for a wonderful; weekend,

from the lovely girl that was selling the photo ops on Friday to the lady and the cute little girl sorting the op lines out on Sunday and everyone in-between.

I had such a good time, got everything done with ease and so happy when Charlie was announced, I really do see him as the thank you for going and having faith.

So thank you ME for everything, I have tickets for ET5 and so can not wait.

from [bold] the lovely girl that was selling the photo ops on Friday [/bold] to the lady and the cute little girl sorting the op lines out on Sunday and everyone in-between.

I had such a good time, got everything done with ease and so happy when Charlie was announced, I really do see him as the thank you for going and having faith.

Aw, myself and Pooks were on the desk selling extra photos/autos/tshirts etc, it was really fun! Everybody was so excited that it was the start of the con, your excitement was infectious! :smile:

• Moderators

I just wanna say I made so many new friends who were both attendees and staff, and got to meet up with many old ones, and I honestly had the best weekend ever! Guests were amazing, and the staff were also REALLY nice, and when I had problems they helped in every way they could.

It's not just the guests that make these events, it's the people there too - and I just wanna say everyone I spoke to, danced with and laughed with, you made my weekend an absolute dream come through.

from [bold] the lovely girl that was selling the photo ops on Friday [/bold] to the lady and the cute little girl sorting the op lines out on Sunday and everyone in-between.

Aw, myself and Pooks were on the desk selling extra photos/autos/tshirts etc, it was really fun! Everybody was so excited that it was the start of the con, your excitement was infectious! :(

well can thank you now, you made buy very easy when i was getting so mixed up, lol

Had to come along and say a MASSIVE Thank You to ME and all the crew this weekend! Kelly, thanks for putting up with me! Penfold - remember me for CM! ;) Carrie, thank you for helping me out with my photo panic on Sunday. Malcolm - legend! Thanks for all your help! & just a huge massive thanks to everyone! ;)

I have to admit, after Peter cancelled I was skeptical that I would enjoy myself as much as I did but I had an amazing time, even more so when Gil was announced!

All the guests were fabulous and I got to see all my favourite girls too :P

An additional big thank you to Jason - all you do for us ... Is it worth it?? lol Hope your nose gets better soon :D *hugs*

Edited by Vicki_UK

Had to come along and say a MASSIVE Thank You to ME and all the crew this weekend! Kelly, thanks for putting up with me! Penfold - remember me for CM! ;) Carrie, thank you for helping me out with my photo panic on Sunday. Malcolm - legend! Thanks for all your help! & just a huge massive thanks to everyone! ;)

I have to admit, after Peter cancelled I was skeptical that I would enjoy myself as much as I did but I had an amazing time, even more so when Gil was announced!

All the guests were fabulous and I got to see all my favourite girls too :P

An additional big thank you to Jason - all you do for us ... Is it worth it?? lol Hope your nose gets better soon :D *hugs*

what happened to Jason? Nobodys saying!

I don't think it's my place to say what happened tbh! Sorry!!

I just think that if Jason wants the story to be told, he should do it himself :D Its very easy for stories to be mis-told, especially after hearing some of the 'chinese whispers' versions I heard on Sunday lol

I would like to offer my thanks to Showmasters for an amazing weekend, in my opinion the best ET con since the first one. After all the problems that hit this con, you managed to pull off a spectacular weekend. The hard work that must have went in very last minute was greatly appreciated by myself. A pat on the back for a job well done by all staff :)

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Too Tall for sorting out A photo shoot issue my boyfriend had. Meant a great deal to is both :)

First before I thank you, I want to say sorry because i was one of the people who was completely pissed about the cancellations. But the replacements were brilliant! :D

Now on to how amazing you guys are!

1. The guests were AMAZING!

2. The crew were AMAZING!

3. The parties were so AMAZING that I ended up wanting to go at it all night (sadly were had early morning photo shoots)

4. The Weekend was too perfect! Had the best time out of all the ET cons!

And I want to say quite a special thanks to Davey. He did a great job with the party themes andd I always see him running around making sure everything is perfect, but also comes over to talk to everyone.

And I think he deserves a thanks for the end of night duck dance! :P

And also to Jason, he got hurt making sure the guests and us didn't, and that meant alot. Hope your nose gets better soon Jason :)

First before I thank you, I want to say sorry because i was one of the people who was completely pissed about the cancellations. But the replacements were brilliant! :D

Now on to how amazing you guys are!

1. The guests were AMAZING!

2. The crew were AMAZING!

3. The parties were so AMAZING that I ended up wanting to go at it all night (sadly were had early morning photo shoots)

4. The Weekend was too perfect! Had the best time out of all the ET cons!

And I want to say quite a special thanks to Davey. He did a great job with the party themes andd I always see him running around making sure everything is perfect, but also comes over to talk to everyone.

And I think he deserves a thanks for the end of night duck dance! :P

And also to Jason, he got hurt making sure the guests and us didn't, and that meant alot. Hope your nose gets better soon Jason :)

Hope Jason if okay, did a fight breakout or did you have gatecrashers?