A HUUUUGE THANKYOU!

Hattiefang

Thought Id start a thankyou Thread :(

Because I think most people will agree with me when I say It was amazing!!

I know its not over yet for a lot of people but im sat in the airport waiting to go home :)

If It wasnt for these events I wouldnt have made all these amazing friends and had so much fun!

So for that I want to just say you did an epic job, It was so worth the money, every single penny :YAHOO:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish i could have stayed Sunday night but, OMG what can i say, Loved it, first ET ive been too and it was absolutely brilliant, i can say not one thing bad about it, everything seemed to run smoothly, and my photo's were excellent. Such a shock for the guests, missed Charlie earlier this year so was ecstatic to find out he would be there. Every guest was excellent, BooBoo was so sweet, and got bit hugs off them all!

Three Words '''Eternal Twilight 5''' that is a must have!!!!!!

Thank You to all involved, Great Weekend!!!!

This Con was crackin' :lol:

Wish I could have stayed tonight, including the last ten minutes of the final talk >< but even with all the bad luck and the guests everything ran so smoothly and the guests themselves were amazing. Meeting everybody was so good and meeting friends again and new friends was just another thing to add to the mountain of highlights.

I had sooo much fun!

Such A great Weekend so Thanks :YAHOO:

well wot can i say, the con was awesome, it was our first one n deffo not last already booked tickets this morning b4 we left. had a great picture with charlie i was over the moon wen he was announced for def on fri nite, also gil was a total sweetie, loved him, also booboo we had a nice talk with him.

fab weekend thankyou soooooo much xx :YAHOO::lol::lol::D

Had an amazing time!!!! The guests were lovely!!! Even in the lifts (which we shared a few times with Gil and once with Chaske, Leah and Julia!!!!) THANK YOU ME/SHOWMASTERS!!!!! Cannot wait for ET5!!!! Although must admit got a nosebleed from the stress of my sunday schedule!!! Was hectic!!!!

A HUGE HUGE thanks! This weekend was awesome - I think the most chilled yet - the guests really felt they could hang which was amazing and they came down Sunday night which I couldn't believe! They were all lovely too and so glad Charlie could step in! Kudos SM - nice work!

Despite not being very well all weekend, I still had a lovely time. Although there were a couple of negatives, which it doesn't do well to even mention, the fact that Gill was there made my weekend. Oh and Charlie, how buff is he lol!! Was great to catch up with everyone!

Just want to add my thanks to all the hard work from the SM crew - even with some problems Sunday they managed to keep everything together to get through the hectic schedule.

Special thanks from me to the staff putting out photos on Sunday afternoon who helped me to quickly find mine so I could go home - just hope the ones that I couldn't pick up get to me LOL

Was great to meet everyone - can't remember any names but I did try to speak to people - so hi to all those who did speak to this old lady hobbling around with a stick.

Amazing lineup of guests !!! I must say they have been the friendliest and finniest bunch so far for me at cons.

Now just gotta sort out if any pics came out....

have to also add our thanks. This was our first con and loved it. A perfect 16th birthday present for my daughter - she loved meeting the guests and hanging out with them. All top off, if possible, with the fab auction buy of the wolf banner - what a fantastic memory. Thank you. X

THANKYOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUUUCHH! think this was the best yet! eveyr party [that i can remember] was amazing! Everyone was sooo awesome, it was great seeing you all again or for the first time, the volturi and cullens,, we were amazingg ^-^ again in february? and the guests were all AMAZING. meeting charlie was supeeerb as he remembered me again and said my hair was better this way ^-^ ME you guys are just amazing, you did everything to help us out and just thankieess so much, cant wait till februaryy!

I just want to say thanks ME for pulling it out of the bag!!! Had an absolutley amazing time met new friends, loved the parties, loved everything!!! :whistling:

The guests were absolutley fantastic loved seeing Charlie, Gil and Chaske again and meeting the others was just fab!! They were all so friendly and sweet especially Leah, but everybody was again amazing!!! :wub:

And thanks again to the crew who were wonderful and so helpful and friendly who made sure everything was running smoothly!! And thanks to the reg crew who had to come up with plan b when they had misplaced my friends wristband so thanks again for them sorting her out!! :D:dance: Especially to the lady wearing pink gloves and scarf who was working with the photoshoot A queue, she was amazing and kept her cool completly whilst trying to sort out the chaos!! ;)

So thankyou so much!! i know i'm definatley getting my ticket for ET5!! :wub:

Especially to the lady wearing pink gloves and scarf who was working with the photoshoot A queue, she was amazing and kept her cool completly whilst trying to sort out the chaos!! :wub:

Someone told me her name was Annie - I would like to say a big thankyou to her she was brilliant yesterday when my daughter had somehow missed her Bronson photoshoot - she managed to sort it out for her :whistling:

^^ Ah, I was hoping someone would find out who she was so I could say thank you properly! She did a magnificent job sorting out the potential chaos that could have been Charlie's later photoshoot queue. Thank you to all the crew who made this work and found the time to be lovely too!

It was fantastic despite all the cancellations, and I had a wonderful time. The guests were all so down to earth and fantastic, and parties were amazing! Thank youuuuuuu!

Especially to the lady wearing pink gloves and scarf who was working with the photoshoot A queue, she was amazing and kept her cool completly whilst trying to sort out the chaos!! :D

Someone told me her name was Annie - I would like to say a big thankyou to her she was brilliant yesterday when my daughter had somehow missed her Bronson photoshoot - she managed to sort it out for her :YAHOO:

If you mean the redhead on Sunday her name is Kelly :)

Big thanks to her and the rest of the crew.

I too want to say a huge thank you for SM for the best ET so far (planning on going to ET5). Every thing also smoothly, well part from a tiny little thing, but SM soon helped with that.

All of the guests were brilliant, *bows to Gil*

Bring on ET5 is all I can say.

I would like to say a huge thank you to the ladies at the registration desk on Saturday who sorted out my missing wristband!!! :YAHOO: And the ladies on Sunday who helped me try to find my picttures, I did get them in the end, a friend was kind enough to pick them up for me!!! :D

I would also like to thank Showmasters/ME for hosting such a great event, it was a nice suprise to have Gil and Charlie back, thank you so much!!! I thought all the guests were fab!!! :D

And I hope to go to ET5, if I get a job!!! :P

Just want to say a huge thank you to the team was my first convention and i loved it the parties were fantastic on friday n sat nite the ppl at the event were so lovely had a fab weekend just bit gutted that i missed sunday nite party the guest were fantastic so down to earth its official im hooked now and cant wait till Eternal 5 .....