Distraught. LITERALLY

MrsTwilight

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude's calm down, she's just making a comment, some of us are organising coming down now. You're allowed to say your upset about somehing.

True, but saying "I cannot believe you didnt announce Charlie" suggests that ME knew all along he was coming as a full guest (i.e that he was confirmed and signed up as one in advance) and deliberately didn't announce it, when that would appear not to be the case. And I assume they didn't mean to imply that at all.

Just passions running high all round I guess. No harm, no foul.

You would be a little upset, if you were able to attend one day "maybe" but if i had known one of my favourite guests was too attend id have tried that little bit harder to get time off..

Please do not make sly remarks as i do have an opinion and feel bad enough as itis. Thanks very much.

and Kim you havn't missed him he arrives tomorrow :)

You would be a little upset, if you were able to attend one day "maybe" but if i had known one of my favourite guests was too attend id have tried that little bit harder to get time off..

Please do not make sly remarks as i do have an opinion and feel bad enough as itis. Thanks very much.

and Kim you havn't missed him he arrives tomorrow :)

Ohh awesome I Love charlie EEEE Lmao :) wasnt going to come on here glad I did now something more to look forward to :uhoh:

so are charlie and gil both proper guests?

I am heading up tomorrow and want to know so I know if I need more money for photos!

I'm as surprised as you guys, sorry. I'll try that I get official confirmation for that, but of course everyone is busy at the show and it's hard to get hold of anyone now.

One of my friends called me from the show and according to the little I understood from her squeeing she said they are both proper guests. So photos included for Gold and Silver tickets and a free autograph per person.

Coolio Errmm... im not going untill tomorrow an Im not going to get there till atleast half 12 and im in group D so im going to miss my photo shoots and some signings so Do you know if ill just be able to go to shoots with other groups on sunday?????????????????????

Hope someone is around lol

Coolio Errmm... im not going untill tomorrow an Im not going to get there till atleast half 12 and im in group D so im going to miss my photo shoots and some signings so Do you know if ill just be able to go to shoots with other groups on sunday?????????????????????

Hope someone is around lol

*points to self*

I'm still online specifically to try and help you guys right now.

Like I said in the other topic, you can go to the photos any time after your group has been called. For the autographs just check if your group has been called (the times in the schedule are just guidelines, some guests sign faster than others). For photos best ask crew at the entrance. They'll probably tell you just to get in line, but better safe than sorry.

GUTTED!! PISSED!! ANGRY!!!

Sorry, but this REALLY SUCKS SOOO MUCH!!!

You know, I mentioned it before. The only reason for me to attend an ET is Charlie. After we waited for so long we said, ok, he won´t be a guest. Let´s hope for ET5 !!!

AND that IS the THING! IF you won´t think about him as a guest for ET5 because he attends ET4 now (pretty sure you won´t invite him for et5 because all the none Charlie fans will complain if he would attend et5 as well) I really have to cry!!! Can´t express my feelings!!! It´s just unfair, that you stole every Charlie fan, who was waiting for the announcement, that he would attend et4 the chance to meet him there (by announcing it yesterday) and in addition to that - the chance to meet him at et5 (= he surely won´t attend it now)...

Just soooooo pissed.. great that my vacation is ruined now.

You can say whatever you want now. Pretty sure that you say the same thing over and over again.. bla bla. he´s a surprised guest.. bla bla.. nice.. but if that really kills the chance to have him as a guest for et5.. than... omg... i mean, you even were telling us, that he already attended 2 events which would be enough bla bla... F!!!

Maybe it´s great that he attends for the english fans who can easily just attend the convention without preparing something.. but for all fans who just can´t do it so easily it´s the worst thing..

As far as I can see Charlie is a lat min guest who only signed up on thurs /Friday he's a replacement for another guest. I get why your annoyed it's happened to me a few times but normaly sm go for get the guest when they can incase they can't get them again.

If you base your convention on one guest your going to be disappointed a number if times.

And as for it's ok you live in England for me to travel to brum at this short notice would cost over 150 pounds. I have traveled to other countries for less at short notice.

Well, I only attend conventions because there´s no other way to meet charlie!

and, there are a lot of people in this forum who already were angry when some of the charlie fans in here said, that they wanna have charlie as a guest again. do you really think sm would invite him again for et5 now, even tho he is only a last minute guest? no way. and that just makes me pissy.. ! great, that they ruined the chance to meet him again at an et convention!

oh wait.. maybe there will be another chance... in about 3 years!

Sorry.. i know, there are a lot of people who are angry now.. and i can´t help myself.. it IS extremly unfair. :blush:

No, Charlie was not a surprise guest.

As I posted in the other topic, the surprise/extra guest that was hinted at was Gil.

Charlie was a last minute replacement for Kirsten who had to fly home suddenly because of an acting job. Actually you can say last second replacement, it was absolutely close from what I understood on the phone. He didn't even attend Friday's events because he couldn't make it. The reason why he is coming to ET4 was because he was in the country, otherwise there would have been no replacement at all. And in this situation the "he has done shows before" reasoning really doesn't apply.

I honestly have no idea if this has any influence on a possible ET5 appearance. It's possible that he won't get asked again due to this appearance, yes.

But I am really sorry to say that: the problem was find a replacement for ET4 when the attendees there were already disappointed by the other cancellations. If a chance to get a replacement guest arises on that short notice, the least thing they'll consider is "oh, we can't get him for the next show then."

Edit: See above... looks like everyone types faster tha me nowadays. :blush:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

NICE!!! :blush: </3

Oh how i love my life...

bye bye chance to meet charlie at et5!!!

I really hope that you (SM) know, that you really dissapointed a lot of people and that you made a lot of people angry.

And if there will be some people who have to say something against the wish to have charlie at et5, i really don´t know how I will react!!!

Yes, everyone is fully aware that Charlie has a large fanbase and some of those fans could not be at ET4 and are upset now.

But like I wrote above, there was no safe way to go here. Someone was bound to be disappointed. Either the ET4 fans because of no replacement, or the Charlie fans because of the last minute addition.

ET4 already had a string of cancellations, so SM tried to avoid further disappointment there.

I am not saying Charlie isn't coming to ET5 for sure, I have no say in that. It's just my opinion that he's unlikely to appear. If he had not been in the country by pure chance he wouldn't have been at ET4 either.