hallowhedon 3

Ginnean

hallowhedon 3  

123 members have voted

1. 1. assuming there is a hallowhedon 3, would you come to it?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • depends on the guests

it would depend on a whole number of things for me, how this weekend goes (this will be my first ME weekend con), finances, guest line up and if i can get the time off work. It was pure luck that i was able to get this week off!

Theres also a wolf conservation charity i`m involved with who are doing a wolf experience package for this halloween, i would have loved to do that but i`d already booked HW2 when i found out. If they decide to do one next year and it clashes then i`ll have to forfeit HW3 and go to see my wolf friends instead.

I voted yes :D though I probably won't be buying my ticket at HW2 unless they announce an ultra amazing first guest :D

I voted yes and agree with Touchstone, but as i've pointed out before, SM can't announce any big guests if no-one is buying tickets, they'll think no-one is interested and can't get an amazing line-up with people PROMISING to buy tickets if they like the guests. They can only secure guests with the budget they have at the time. :(

I voted maybe. It depends not only on the guests, but also on the dates, my finances and how much I enjoy this one.

Can I change my vote to yes? I had an amazing time and will definitely be at HW3. :P

me to it has been the most fantastic weekend, i've had such a great time and met so many wonderful people :) :borg::D:D

I am already regretting I haven't booked yesterday, but I wasn't sure if it was in my Holiday... AND IT IS!!!

So yes, I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the way you guys think in series, but maybe Massive Events can get Cabin in the woods (okay, they have lots of series-actors) or The Avengers-castmembers? O well, surprise me. Didn't expect this years line-up would be this much fun, so I'm sure you will arrange the best you can get :)

I've voted yes, because I will definitely be coming but I'm holding off on deciding what ticket to buy because frankly I want to see what guests there are first. Whether or not I plump for a gold ticket again is really going to depend on what guests we get and how fast I buy a ticket will depend on when we start finding out who they are. I know SM need to balance guests against ticket sales, but I also need to manage my money with silly stuff like eating and keeping a roof over my head.

I want to support the con because I do want them to keep going - I really do - and that's why I bought a gold for HW2 (at HW1) but I can't just trust them with my money right now when I'm - sadly - having doubts about getting value for it. I'm really sorry guys. I need to see more feedback happening over the course of this year. The con was great fun and I already know you're good at delivering on the day and that I'll have a great time but it's a lot of money you're asking for and I'm afraid I need more visible reassurance at other times as well.

I will be coming to HW3. So reassure me, please... bring it on! I wanna buy a gold! Give me a reason to! :D

Well I voted on depends on the guests, simply for the fact that over my many years of con-going I have met the majority of the Whedon world guests except for the uber-biggies, Sarah, David etc so as I know that it's highly highly unlikely that these peeps will materialise, the announced guests would have to be ones I've never ever met :D