hallowhedon 3

Ginnean

hallowhedon 3  

123 members have voted

1. 1. assuming there is a hallowhedon 3, would you come to it?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • depends on the guests

I will be there of course already booked the weekend off for next year but would prefer more guests from buffy and angel, i never got into firefly i'm afraid.

I do hope ME take on board that they need to get a reasonable no of guests sorted a lot earlier though for HW3 and with more updates in the last couple of months as this is very frustrating to fans and not how other organisers work with the lack of announcements. I love any buffy/angel related events and want them to continue for a long time to come so want to make sure we get good nos for next year.

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k

the guest announcements really irk me. so that more than the guests will be a factor

I agree. I'll decide once we've seen this year's final line up.

I do find the late (or possibly nonexistent) guest announcements extremely frustrating, and it does seem to be the routine we are to expect.

If I lived in the UK I'd book much later than I have the past two years.

honestly it depends on the guests for me. i´m coming from austria and so this weekend is very expensive (flight, gold ticket, hotel,...) and at the moment i´m a little bit disappointed about ME announcing 4 guests only. still hope for next week ME will announce 1 or 2 new guests......

:whistling:

honestly it depends on the guests for me. i´m coming from austria and so this weekend is very expensive (flight, gold ticket, hotel,...) and at the moment i´m a little bit disappointed about ME announcing 4 guests only. still hope for next week ME will announce 1 or 2 new guests......

:whistling:

insert germany instead of austria and the same goes for me.