Where is everybody booked/booking?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm stopping at the travel inn, apparently it's not too far to stagger from the pub lol, not that i'll be staggering of course lol

Not too far? Its right next door. The entrance to the hotel in about 20 meters from the entrance to the pub!

No s***ting, how cool is that, in less than two minutes i can be in bed after a heavy drinking session, brilliant, i just hope i can find the damn place. I don't like MK, everywhere looks the same to me lol

Hey all

I'm staying at Travelodge but only cause they are the only ones that would let three adults share I phoned Travel Inn and they said no. Just thought I would let you know does anyone know how far it is from the Train Station and how far it is to walk to the Con

Answers on a postcard.....

LilElfgirlxx

BTW we are being sneaky and having four in our room so what they dont know can't hurt them eh.

Awww thanks Showmasters *Feels all special*

not too bothered about it being uphill im on a health kick at the moment LOL. Blue hobbit you are more than welcome. I have been told that the Travelodge is not that great but hey it keeps the cost down and it's only a place to crash, and a hotel is what you make it and with the amount of Alcohol I'm taking with me it really won't care what it can offer me Nightcap anyone LOL

LilElfGirlxx