Tomorrow :)

DavidB

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My train gets to Birmingham International around 1.00 or 1.30, me thinks... So I guess I'll be there around 2.00!

Same as me, I was going to go on the 9am train and getting to brum intl at like 11 or something, but getting on the 11 and getting there at 1ish instead.

I've been packed for a week, finished today by shoving my awesome hair straighteners in-- they're a hair dryer too rofl! And I have one book and my meds to pack and then I'm done.

I feel kind of nervous and excited and scared all at once XD it's like xmas, I'm so not going to be able to sleep tonight.

My train gets to Birmingham International around 1.00 or 1.30, me thinks... So I guess I'll be there around 2.00!

Same as me, I was going to go on the 9am train and getting to brum intl at like 11 or something, but getting on the 11 and getting there at 1ish instead.

Yes, I think we have the same train indeed! =D

Can't wait now!

Yes, I think we have the same train indeed! =D

Can't wait now!

Perhaps, international is huge! I got lost when I got dragged to see westlife and we were up and down elevators >_< it's likely there's loads of services that get there similar times. The one I'm on comes from Wales (inb4 sheep jokes :unsure: ), from Aberystwyth.

I eventually finished packing... Case is so heavy too! Don't know how I'm gonna do...

Anyway, this is my last message on here for a few days! Won't have Internet access during the weekend and I won't be back home until Tuesday night so I guess this is the right time to tell you all to HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND! And next time we see each others on here, it will be to share our great memories and pictures :poki:

It's sad that I have been packing on and off all week and I'm still not ready! And I seem to have enough things with me to last a month =/

Same here =/

OK so I'm not doing very well this morning! Not packed, still in my PJ's since I decided to watch Smallville heehee! Should still be on schedule though. Just a few bits to chuck in the bag and car and I'm outtie!

See you later peeps!