Anyone excited yet.... ;-)

Jo82

So then...new to this forum but majorly excited about this weekend...Staying at the Hilton Friday-Sunday and so looking forward to having a damn good weekend after a totally crappy year. Plan is to have fun, relax and totally enjoy being twilight obsessed without anyone moaning that it is sad or they don't get it.

I've read all the grumbles on here but as a newbie I have nothing to compare it to and think it will be fantastic anyway.

Who else is totally excited??? :P:blink::wub:

So then...new to this forum but majorly excited about this weekend...Staying at the Hilton Friday-Sunday and so looking forward to having a damn good weekend after a totally crappy year. Plan is to have fun, relax and totally enjoy being twilight obsessed without anyone moaning that it is sad or they don't get it.

I've read all the grumbles on here but as a newbie I have nothing to compare it to and think it will be fantastic anyway.

Who else is totally excited??? :P:blink::wub:

I am :YAHOO:

In 48 hours I'll be an hour and a half from beating my previous passed out in my hotel room time!

My tolerance to wine is not great at the moment...need to build up my practice... and given I'm packing a case full to save on some cash in the hotel...I just hope I make it pass 22:00 :P but I'm not promising I will! xxx

Im not atm, not even thought about packign yet either lol

I haven't started packing yet...will do tomorrow night after work and wine buying.

So what time is everyone getting there and what are your plans for the Friday day after registration? First time at ET so not sure what to expect. Would like to make use of the Hilton facilitates though with paying so much...and they do look good xxx

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow

TOMORROW!!!

:dance::clap::YAHOO::P:dance::clap::YAHOO::P:dance:

I'm not excited at all :poki: