Ed Mitchell private signing

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello Everyone

It,s been a long time coming but i finally have the details of the Ed Mitchell signing.

I know many of you were disappointed when Ed had to cancel so i have arranged a signing with him.

You are welcome to send in items to me or just order our photos.

All you need do is order from our website as if you were ordering a photo of him before the show.

You have a couple of weeks to send in your items and then i will be sending everything to Ed to sign.

We will be able to accept cheques or call with your card details if you want to pay that way.

If you need a special item signed or a personalisation please include all the details when you order.

We will have a small range of photos to choose from so please specify when you order.

Cost is £75 per photo personalisations and inscritions will be extra.

Would strongly suggest you take advantage of this service as although we are trying to get Ed for April this will not be guaranteed.

Closing date will be November 12th

Dave Phillips

Hello Everyone

It,s been a long time coming but i finally have the details of the Ed Mitchell signing.

I know many of you were disappointed when Ed had to cancel so i have arranged a signing with him.

You are welcome to send in items to me or just order our photos.

All you need do is order from our website as if you were ordering a photo of him before the show.

You have a couple of weeks to send in your items and then i will be sending everything to Ed to sign.

We will be able to accept cheques or call with your card details if you want to pay that way.

If you need a special item signed or a personalisation please include all the details when you order.

We will have a small range of photos to choose from so please specify when you order.

Cost is £75 per photo personalisations and inscritions will be extra.

Would strongly suggest you take advantage of this service as although we are trying to get Ed for April this will not be guaranteed.

Closing date will be November 12th

Dave Phillips

Hi

If you paid for a pre-order before the show, is that still valid for the private signing?

Cheers.

• 2 months later...