Eternal Twilight 4 Cast Montage

showmasters

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just to let you all know there are traders at the event that have lots of things to get signed including posters and photos toys books etc and some items from the US that are not for sale here , so do not worry if you do not have anything there will be plenty in the dealers room :D

see you all soon

jason :D

That is not the friggin' point!

I have been to every twilight related convention you guys have done, I know there is a dealers room, I know there is stuff to buy in the dealers room... but that is it... TO BUY!

we already pay a s***load of money for the gold tickets and now we don't even get the pictures in our packages anymore? even though we paid more this time? I know we also paid more for "bigger guests" and I know it is not your fault that we didn't get any (or that peter had to cancel)... but we have two guests in the line-up that don't have more than 2 minutes in the movie and you can't tell us that they were as expensive as one big guest... we should get stuff instead of having things cut off our packages.

I just feel like I am being ripped off... things are being cut or cheaper things introduced so money can be saved but for what?

I don't care about a stupid bouncy castle (even though it's fun)... I can't take that home with me to remember the con by

i would like to point out that a 16x12 print cost 5 times what a 8x10 print costs , ad the fact that someone has to create the the image with all the guest on it which takes many hours , so can you tell me were we are saving money ? all the free stuff you get at our events pens, badges, magnets, some really fun stuff every time , and this time to , so how can you say we are ripping you off

we just do not have the images that it sorry

but can you please start to be a bit more calm and not so aggressive as its really not helping anyone and what you say is really not true .

jason

First of all, read my edit of that entry (saw your second post too late), I never used to think of you that way. And I never said you ARE ripping us off, just that it FEELS that way... anywaaaayyy...

I am going to send you an email now, as I said as well, to keep it out of the forum.

So - sorry i dont want to come over bitchy

But i have paid £155 for my silver ticket program.

On the program it stated that we get a indivual picture of each guest.

You are now saying that we just get the one and have to buy the others seperatlly.

I appreciate that you may not be able to find images that you are able to use of all the guest but surely you can still provide us with the ones that you have been able to get hold of ?

How much will the pictures be to buy seperatlly ?

Im really sorry if i have come across bitchy but i kinda feel like i am getting out done for the money i paid

Alysha.

PS sorry for the bad spelling and grammer

x

This isn't meant towards anybody but it saddens me that SM now feel they have to get things to 'show us' as so much of what they do becomes a big deal. Personally I think the montage is a lovely idea and am grateful for them running these events at all...

• Showmasters Admin

if anyone has real issues its always best to email it to us sometimes we can go into your issues more and try to help , in public its harder as everyone has there own thoughts and that sometimes means the points trying to be made are lost .

i look forward to your email "Endless Fighter"

and what ever happens we do hope you have a great weekend

just to let you all know there are traders at the event that have lots of things to get signed including posters and photos toys books etc and some items from the US that are not for sale here , so do not worry if you do not have anything there will be plenty in the dealers room :D

see you all soon

jason :D

That is not the friggin' point!

I have been to every twilight related convention you guys have done, I know there is a dealers room, I know there is stuff to buy in the dealers room... but that is it... TO BUY!

we already pay a s***load of money for the gold tickets and now we don't even get the pictures in our packages anymore? even though we paid more this time? I know we also paid more for "bigger guests" and I know it is not your fault that we didn't get any (or that peter had to cancel)... but we have two guests in the line-up that don't have more than 2 minutes in the movie and you can't tell us that they were as expensive as one big guest... we should get stuff instead of having things cut off our packages.

I just feel like I am being ripped off... things are being cut or cheaper things introduced so money can be saved but for what?

I don't care about a stupid bouncy castle (even though it's fun)... I can't take that home with me to remember the con by

i would like to point out that a 16x12 print cost 5 times what a 8x10 print costs , ad the fact that someone has to create the the image with all the guest on it which takes many hours , so can you tell me were we are saving money ? all the free stuff you get at our events pens, badges, magnets, some really fun stuff every time , and this time to , so how can you say we are ripping you off

we just do not have the images that it sorry

but can you please start to be a bit more calm and not so aggressive as its really not helping anyone and what you say is really not true .

jason

Sorry but i couldn't help but comment.

A professsional who is a dab hand a photo shop could have Knocked that up in a hour if not less. I am a photogarphy student and i know that when you know what you are doing things like that really are not hard.

• Showmasters Admin

On the program it stated that we get a indivual picture of each guest.

no i am sorry it dose not say that, if you go to the site you will see it says that there will be images for each or sometimes two guests or group shots included in your pack and thats what we are providing .

in the past we have given out images for most guest and sometimes the images has two guest on it , this in the past has not created any drama , this time we all felt that this works best ,and as the 16 " x 12 " has cost us more then x 5 8" x 10" we did not see it being such a big issue.

How much will the pictures be to buy seperatlly ?

that is not down to us as we are not selling items in the dealers room at all its down to the traders that have tables there sorry

When every single auto is the same size from every con why change it now???

Maintaining the status quo simply for the sake of maintaining the status quo isn't much of an argument. I know that the natural human reaction is to resist change and desire a uniform approach, but sometimes variety really is the spice of life. Rows of 8 x 10s after a while just look like a library of mugshots. Something larger and different can break up the monotonous uniformity, and really stand out. It just takes a bit of accdeptance.

It's too large and will be a nightmare to get home even with a protective case it's still big for a weekend bag!!!

Basing a "weekend bag" on the size of the largest bag you can take onto an aircraft as hand luggage, then that's generally 20"-22" long by 14"-18" wide. More than enough room to either transport it flat in the bag between protective card, or rolled up in a cardboard tube. I'd have thought a bag much smaller than that might be impracticable for a weekend.

I really am not liking these changes, large pics.... Wristbands ..... If it's not broke don't fix it.

I think you'll find plenty of people on here, both organisers and attendees, who will say that because of the behaviour of some attendees, "passes" were broke and wristbands were a necessary "fix".

• Showmasters Admin

A professsional who is a dab hand a photo shop could have Knocked that up in a hour if not less. I am a photogarphy student and i know that when you know what you are doing things like that really are not hard.

thats great do you want to help us out in the future ? we are looking for people to help us all the time and getting people to do stuff like this is really helpful

do let me know if you are interested in helping , its one of the jobs of people we are looking for on our can you help thread

jason

If you really want a seperate picture of each guest then find the ones you like and print them off, that's what i do!! :D

It doesn't cost me anything because i always have photo paper and my dad prints them off for me at work!:D

Whenever a guest is announced i always look for what picture i'd like them to sign and i may change my mind and get the montage signed anyway! either way the montage is still a great keepsake!! ;)

thats great do you want to help us out in the future ? we are looking for people to help us all the time and getting people to do stuff like this is really helpful

do let me know if you are interested in helping , its one of the jobs of people we are looking for on our can you help thread

jason

WOW. Really ? What kind of thing are you talkiing about , if you could be more speific that would be great. Im a GCSE photography student predicted a A*

Do you have a e-mail addy were we could talk

xx

• Showmasters Admin

I think you'll find plenty of people on here, both organisers and attendees, who will say that because of the behaviour of some attendees, "passes" were broke and wristbands were a necessary "fix".

Tommy T thank you for your wisdom on this it dose help , its hard to see when you are in the box sometimes so thank you .

i know you will kick my but when we do something wrong , but first i hope we will have put up our hand to say we messed up first :D

now to the point you picked up on the wristbands , yes this was down to a complaint from 12 people saying that people were swopping over tags to get people into the silver and gold seats with out having the right tags .

this is not fair and not right , we run the event and want it to be fair for everyone and this is how we felt it could be fixed , sorry if you do not like some of the changes but some times its the only way to make it work .

we never do something with out a reason and we try to think it though before we make it happen that way we have a good answer for it :D

now i really have a lot to do now so i am going to get on with stuff for the weekend including guest for next year to we can let you know who is coming to the next event ;)

thank you all for reading all this and your time

jason

[

no i am sorry it dose not say that, if you go to the site you will see it says that there will be images for each or sometimes two guests or group shots included in your pack and thats what we are providing .

Sorry but I think his has been changed. This is from ET3: "Do I need to bring my own photos to be signed?

Included in your registration pack will be a 10x8 of each guest that you receive a free autograph from. "

I'm quite sure it was this message written for ET and E5 until not long ago.

It is your decision to change but it was written on the website.

Ooooh all this negativity. I don't like it :P

I really do understand where some of you are coming from, I love my 8x10's but then I also understand that if SM can't find the photo's then there's really not much else they can do about it.

I think the montage is a great keepsake! And tbh I normally buy different photo's to get signed anyways...I think I'm gunna get the two girls to sign my Eclipse companion if I can't find anything in the Dealers Room :smile:

jason

WOW. Really ? What kind of thing are you talkiing about , if you could be more speific that would be great. Im a GCSE photography student predicted a A*

Do you have a e-mail addy were we could talk

xx

I can't find the can you help thread ? I would love to help if you ever need me :)

Let me know what you had in mind and i would be more than happy to help at future ET cons or any others for a fact :)

xxxx

• Showmasters Admin

I'd just like to clarify that when I mentioned a bouncy castle it was purely as an example in responce to someone requesting the badges AS WELL AS the wristbands. My point was that as both were not needed it would be a waste of £400 to have both and was it not better to use that £400 on something else (like a bouncy castle).

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1595355

I was NOT saying that ME were saving £400 by now having the wristbands, and that would be used for a bouncy castle. Because in fact the cloth wristbands we are getting cost the same as the badges, apolagies if that wasn't clear.

As a company we feel we need wristbands for this event to stop the badge swapping going on, I'm sorry if you don't like the wristband idea but it's something we feel is needed to keep our events fair to all.

Edited by Too Tall

To be honest SM could just say that they are not putting any photoes in the packs and we could buy all the things we wanted signed.

Then again I've been to all four Twilight Conventions (ET1,2,3 and The Twilight Prom in Birmingham) and about 80% of the time people get their own stuff autographed like books, drawings, scripts of Twilight, New Moon or Eclipse, baseballs, t-shirts, scrapbooks etc...We should be thankful that SM are doing something like this for us. I've brought the montage's made before, I have them for ET1 and 2, and they were pricey when I got them...now we are getting them for free.

I make my own graphics which I bring to get signed, just to clarify with the group picture stuff... Which ever we use to get signed we go to the guests ourselves to get the autographs right? I mean the group photo doesn't already come signed?? I know it must sound like a stupid question but I just want to make sure before I spend hours making my own which would be pointless when I get there - (does that make sense?)

Thou I still might buy the 4 main people photos and just get them to sign, andf I really havent decide yet I really dont know why people so against what we are being given,

I have been to lots of other cons and only ME and one other gave pics of any kind to be signed, I am more than grateful after having to sort some pics out very last minute at one con.