party drinks

shopegg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lise!

I have never tried it =/ Maybe I better not haha.

Oh but my dear, You MUST!! :rolleyes:

Once (in Birmingham in a hotel actually) I was pi**ed out of my head and mistook a bottle of Absinthe as water. God knows how seen as it was luminous green, but since that night I have NEVER drank it again rofl

My alcohol/munchie bag is packed! 3 bottles of wine a litre of vodka 24 cans of coke, crisps, biscuits sweets - need i go on! Plastic cups might be on my list this week. As for taking your own drinks down, that just naughty :WINCE: don't know why i need my hip flask but it's in my case :D

Not long to go now! :D

im really struggling with do i a- get pretty drunk and have a looney time or b- not drink so much so im not ill the next day and so i look half decent for the photos??

anyone else having this internal struggle??? wait, what am i asking? ive read the last 2 pages so i already know the answer lol

im really struggling with do i a- get pretty drunk and have a looney time or b- not drink so much so im not ill the next day and so i look half decent for the photos??

anyone else having this internal struggle??? wait, what am i asking? ive read the last 2 pages so i already know the answer lol

I'm silver but am going to have to swap down to group u which means all of my PSs Sunday :WAVE: so am going to *try** be sensible sat night hahaha. See how long that lasts :dance:

I'm looking the prices of the alcohol in internet, becuase i'm from Spain and i don't know anything about this.....the site says 15 pounds for a malibu's bottle, and some like this, this is true?

If that is what it says, I guess it must be right?

The Hilton is very expensive, So most people take their own ;)