NEW SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Does this replace CML or in addition too and does this mean it is no longer part of CML now?

:unsure:

My understanding is that there will be 2 EMSs a year now. March and Nov. The CML name will disappear.

Does this replace CML or in addition too and does this mean it is no longer part of CML now?

:YAHOO:

My understanding is that there will be 2 EMSs a year now. March and Nov. The CML name will disappear.

does this mean only 1 collectormania a year then (at mk in may)

Realise that, wasn't thinking of an expansion as such but a sort of 'travelling Autumn Collectormania' having them one off in different parts of the country each year until the stadium is in a fit state to host a show in colder conditions (could it actually be colder than the two held there in May LOL) would still attract the die hards who go to most shows plus would get the SM's brand and name known in different areas.

Anyway, back to topic, 3 great SM's signing shows in London now!! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not a fan of the new name, I think the collectormania name was quite good, catchy and known, the new name is a bit plain and long.

I think SM should book the space officially now and get the downstairs bit also!

I agree.

not a fan of the new name, I think the collectormania name was quite good, catchy and known, the new name is a bit plain and long.

I think SM should book the space officially now and get the downstairs bit also!

I agree.

Ditto :)

Surely that downstairs is where the good Doctor will be

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-w...experience.html

"At the start, I said that there are two reasons why this is different. The first is this immersive experience, the second is that it's by far the biggest Doctor Who exhibition that's ever been done. That's the crucial difference between the exhibition part of this experience and anything that's gone before. The total floor space is about 4000 square metres in Olympia Two, and that's getting on towards the size of a football pitch. It's a big, big space!

Edited by TerraHawk