Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

Can I ask;

I am in group S, and the only people I am really wanting pictures wth are on Sunday, however are signing on Saturday

Could I get my autographs all done on Sunday? This would perhaps work out better for me rather than having to make the journey two days with my 18 month old son in tow.

thanks.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

You can ask when you get there and someone MAY be able to help you, but it is definitely not guaranteed, especially with the amount of attendees.

I would certainly suggest doing the whole weekend if you can.

Obviously the badge is better for keepsake but I like the wristband idea :) You wont loose it and you can easily wear it for months without it being dirty or annoying! I still have my reading one from last year that I only took off in April!

I know its gonna be a nuisance for some people but remember that they're not doing this to annoy us! They're doing it to make it easier and better for everyone!

1 weeeeeeeeeeeek away!! :D

I couldn't resist buying Crescendo and Torment before ET4 and I know priority will be given to those who buy the books there but how does it work? Like I mean I'm in Group S, so do I just go to that signing? Or do I go at another time?

You just go at the time slot for group S, yes.

But you can go any time after that group has been called in case you are kept up somewhere.

I couldn't resist buying Crescendo and Torment before ET4 and I know priority will be given to those who buy the books there but how does it work? Like I mean I'm in Group S, so do I just go to that signing? Or do I go at another time?

You just go at the time slot for group S, yes.

But you can go any time after that group has been called in case you are kept up somewhere.

I'm silver 298 so group L but the person I'm coming with is standard (group U). If we wanted to go in the same group would that mean me having to drop down to Group U? Just that would mean 2 autos on Sat (plus authors), and all my PShoots and 4 autos on sunday. I know it was posted elsewhere to see TT on the day but wanted to ask what generally happens to see if I could plan :smile:

I'm silver 298 so group L but the person I'm coming with is standard (group U). If we wanted to go in the same group would that mean me having to drop down to Group U? Just that would mean 2 autos on Sat (plus authors), and all my PShoots and 4 autos on sunday. I know it was posted elsewhere to see TT on the day but wanted to ask what generally happens to see if I could plan :smile:

Yeah you'd have to go in her group :uhoh:

Edited by Holly

I am worried about the seating thing. I will be coming on my own and I don't think that me leaving a piece of paper with my number (for example) is going to save me my seat if I want to go to the toilet or to a guest encounter.

get chatting to the people next to you, so many nice people go to the cons :D

I never have a problem with saving someones seat if they are in the loo between talks, it has to happen to all of us lol ;)

as Holly said, you just join her in her group if you would like to queue for autos/photos together and for the talks. :D

Its not possible the other way round unfortunately, as she hasnt got a silver ticket.

the photos usually costs 10 or 15 pounds each one ;)

get chatting to the people next to you, so many nice people go to the cons :D

I never have a problem with saving someones seat if they are in the loo between talks, it has to happen to all of us lol ;)

See people say this but I am terrible at small talk and always worried people will think I'm a complete idiot so I end up just sitting there quietly on my own x

I'm SO lost..there's numbers in small in blue, then there's big letters...like...where do we look!? It's not very clear ;)

Hi claire, sorry, what are you looking at for numbers?

On the schedule, the numbers in the shaded bars are the times

The larger letters are the groups

eg

Gold 1 = Group A

Is that what you mean?

Sometimes, they have to fit 2 letters into a time box, eg for the photoshoots, so they are slightly smaller, but they put them in bold to make it easier to see them.

The photoshoots move a lot faster than the autographs, so they have two groups for photographs in the same time as they would have one group for autographs.

eg

on the schedule, the very first box is for Chaske Spencer, 9-9:15am , groups A,B,C for a photoshoot.

directly below that, Booboo has group O for autograph signing.

There is a MASSIVE printout of the schedule by the signing area,

and there will be lots of crew around wearing red tshirts that can help you if you are struggling with your schedule too.

Just grab someone at the start of the day and they will be happy to help out so that you dont miss out.

Best thing to do is grab a highlighter or pen and circle or highlight your group letter over the whole schedule for the whole weekend, then you follow the line up to the top to see what time each auto or photo is

Apologies for the long reply, (especially if that is not what you asked) lol :D

ps, this is a chart to see if this helps

etschedulehelp.jpg

my example shows you what to do if you are group O

Edited by Rhianydd

Thank you Rhianydd :) Yeahhh, in my haste I wrote numbers, when I actually meant letters! >.< Because there's little letters like you said, being ABC and then so on and so on, and then there's some big letters against the white background...just in blocks...you know which bit I mean? Anyway, thanks :) It's just because I've never been to anything like this before so it's just a bit like...WOAH...hectic schedule at first haha. I'm sure I'll find my way around on the day :) thanks! xxx

no problem.

As long as you dont laugh ....................I have put a highlighted example of the schedule in my last post for you.

Seriously, ask, I am working (dont know where during the con), so know for a fact that they crew will be happy to help :D They always do ;)

I just LOVE your example Rhi :)

• Showmasters Admin

I'm silver 298 so group L but the person I'm coming with is standard (group U). If we wanted to go in the same group would that mean me having to drop down to Group U? Just that would mean 2 autos on Sat (plus authors), and all my PShoots and 4 autos on sunday. I know it was posted elsewhere to see TT on the day but wanted to ask what generally happens to see if I could plan :(

Come and see me and we'll sort something out.

The table does take some getting used to! But once you get the hang of it its all good :D

The seating thing, last time I just put my scalf over my seat. I've yet to have a problem with anyone stealing my place :smile: and if they dooo...:(:poki:

• Showmasters Admin

get chatting to the people next to you, so many nice people go to the cons :(

I never have a problem with saving someones seat if they are in the loo between talks, it has to happen to all of us lol :smile:

See people say this but I am terrible at small talk and always worried people will think I'm a complete idiot so I end up just sitting there quietly on my own x

You really don't have to chat. Just ask the person next to you to look out for your seat whilst you pop to the loo. pretty much everyone there will be happy to do that.

Edited by Too Tall