the Walking dead

thedude57

• 3 weeks later...

great news just read about Walking dead

"AMC's new zombie series, has been renewed for a full 13-episode second season, the network has confirmed. The undead apocalypse show debuted on Halloween to record-breaking ratings, and last night's second episode posted similarly impressive numbers"

:P:P:wub:

• 5 weeks later...

i recorded fx's catch up last week, watched all but the finale so far, loving it, its really good, much better than I expected though not as awesome as some proclaim around the web. but yer really really good, lincoln is great, though his wife, what a b****, that actress annoys me a little cos she looks like someone who will cheat on ya and be annoying lol even without being written that way. she was the same in prison break, i did start to warm to her near the end but now in this i dont like her again lol.

michael rooker? awesome lol.

DECENT finale if not as good as I was expecting with the quality of the previous eps, I wonder what he whispered into grimes ear before they left? and I hope we see rooker again, interesting how they will approach the second series with it being a longer run, deffinitly need to see more zombies (although there were alot more than a tv series usually would have) but for the entire world with all its military to be over run so fast? unless they introduce something like it was some sort of virus that man created and implemented by mistake to a certain part of the populace. ?

• 7 months later...

The first season was very good, in comparison to something like Falling Skies, it by far is a lot better. The season 2 comic-con trailer is out an implies a lot of things! Definitely will be trying to watch it US pace because we've had to wait so long.

I think the new season will start late this year on FX, but I'm not sure since it comes out in October in America.

Hopefully we'll be able to keep up with the show along with the US, I know FX treated us to that last series!

Really hoping they keep the level of the show at what it was for the first! (Especially the first episode!!)(

Really looking forward to a longer series too.

Long awaited and it looks so damn good!! :D

I think it is coming out for us in october it said it during the adverts of falling skies i for can not wait for it each time i see a trailer i get excited i thought season 1 was outstanding and very well made very much looking forward to season 2

There's been a couple of things that have come up about the series, like Darabont leaving / being 'fired' which I'm hoping won't affect it too much.

Whereas there's also been a lot of new characters added which weren't from the graphic novels (like Jimmy, WHO IS JIMMY?) and there's been no word on who has been cast as Michonne and Tyreese (who are pretty main characters.

I suppose as we've seen from the series characters like Daryl have become huge successes and even Kirkman has said he may insert Daryl into the comic.

• 1 month later...