Registration letters are on their way

Yvie

Registration letters for Chevron 7.5 have been posted, they won't be going very far until collection tomorrow but at least they're out of my house which is a good start!

For those of you worried about the postman, I used a different postbox :D

Also, if your surname is Ridley and you've ordered a Gold ticket, could you please email me at info@collectormania.com as soon as possible and/or check your junk mail. I've tried to get hold of you regarding missing address information in your order and it makes it tricky to post a letter if I can't tell Postman Pat where to take it. Thank you!! :smile:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could read minds I wouldn't be getting a divorce right now, lol. I'd also be a kickass poker player living in Vegas, I wouldn't waste those talents on reg letters, hahaha!!

Everyone else got theirs this morning in the UK...apart from me :YAHOO: LOL

Was actually going to ask which address do you send them too? the person who is going or the person who paid the bill...as my Dad paid for my ticket...

Kriss :YAHOO:

Edited by Dankriss

Did you order online?

Then the shipping address, not the billing address.

If your ordered at the show it will be sent to the address you gave on the registration paper slip they had you fill out.

Yes I did order on line...so it should be the shipping address...have a problem at the mo as well as I live in flats and me and No 3 on the main rd get the wrong mail ALOT!...going through complaints at the moment...

Thank you!

Kriss :D

Did you order online?

Then the shipping address, not the billing address.

If your ordered at the show it will be sent to the address you gave on the registration paper slip they had you fill out.

seems so long ago I can't remember filling in my address at the last con but I'm sure I must have

My registration letter arrived today

I can't tell if the first letter in the ticket number is an 'E' or a 'G', very rounded hand-writing, so I thought I'd ask

My eyes aren't getting any younger :smile:

If you ordered a gold ticket it will be G. Silver is S. Standard is ST. No E's.