Not Attending Eternal Twilight 4

Cuckoo

twilight%204%20logo.jpg

Can't attend Eternal Twilight 4 in person? This doesn't mean that you have to miss out on getting your autographs as we offer a service where you can order from the comfort of your own home

All pre-orders are posted out within a few days of the event in excellent protective packaging to ensure your pictures arrive safe, prompt and in good condition to your chosen address.

This service is open to customers in the UK, The USA and across the world.

Click here to place your orders

• 2 weeks later...

My friend and I can no longer attend this event, but we have paid for our tickets, can we still get our photos sent to us??? Obviously without having to pay again.

Hi

Really sorry you cant make the show now.

The service above is usually for people that can't attend and don't have tickets.

I know that some people are getting friends to pick up their autographs by getting their confirmation letters to them with a covering note for the organisers to explain the situation.

If you are unable to get anyone do get them for you, 10th Planet can get them but will charge £5 per autograph for the service plus postage and packaging. Contact http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/contact-us-2-w.asp if this is something that you wish to do. Note that orders will stop being taken at 8pm today (Thursday) as I will be at the show tomorrow.

Thanks

Zoe - 10th Planet Events